Impact of Yours

It's been a month since Haseena entered Karishma's life. Somehow Karishma became addicted to Haseena.
Haseena brought the old Karishma back. Who used to easily cope with her studies. The teachers were impressed by this behaviour. Divya and Anubhav thought that this is happening because of the medicine. But Little did they know Karishma had stopped taking medication for a month. The first day she met Haseena, she threw all the medicines. Anger, depression and others. She knew Haseena will always hold her back. No matter what. Anubhav insisted Karishma to call Haseena and her family members for dinner. Even Karishma asked Haseena to join them, but Haseena refused the proposal. Karishma used to get upset with this mysterious behaviour of Haseena, but Haseena explained to her that, she doesn't like going out or having dinner at any other place.
.
Saturday 10 p.m.
.
DS- Karishma, your teacher called us up today, and she was extremely happy with your results. You have scored well marks on this preliminary exam. I am glad.
.
KS- Amma, all thanks to Haseena. She was the one who supported me throughout the year. I don't know what I would have done without her help and patience.
.
AS- True that, Haseena Ji has encouraged you a lot, whereas everyone, even us evacuated hopes, she was the one who brought my sister back. Well, Karishma, we invited her for dinner, what about that?
.
KS- She rejected it. She felt anxious when I asked her about that. She told me that, She dislikes going out and having dinner or spending much time outside. She is an introvert. But she felt blessed by this invitation.
.
AS- I wanted to meet her (sad and whispers to himself)
.
KS- By the way, why are you asking about her bhaiya?
.
AS- No, just like that (laughs in awkwardness) she has helped you a lot, so I thought, I should thank her once privately.
.
KS- Is there something else (teasingly)
.
AS- No, No not at all behna. (Fumbles)
.
DS- Anubhav (teases him too)
.
Anubhav blushes hard at their comments and goes to have water.
.
DS- Karishma, but seriously, we are very thankful to your friend. She is like an angel in disguise.
.
KS- I know Amma, indeed she is.
.
DS- Well, I hope you are taking your medicines properly.
.
KS choughs listening about the medicines.
.
KS- Yes, Amma, I take it every day. But I suggest you stop my medication now. I don't need it. I am doing fine.
.
DS- I know beta, wait for a month and we will stop your treatment.
.
KS finishes her dinner and goes upstairs.
......