Bhare Naina

The gang laughs, but they were unaware that KS has overheard their convo, and now, no one is gonna save them from her.
.
KS looks down in guilt, but suddenly she looks up, she looks up with bloody eyes. She tightens her fist, goes to the girl and gives her a big punch, right on her nose. This action was so quick that, it took some secs to understand what certainly happened. The guys look at Karishma frightened. Karishma picks up the girl and holds her collar. She drags her to the wall and pushes her head to the wall making the blood flow from her now as well as her head. But this also didn't convince Karishma and she takes her fingers and places it in between the door gap and closes the classroom's door. This makes the girl's finger go deep red. This makes the girl screech in pain. She agonised, she tried removing her finger but was of no use. Karishma sees her pain and somewhat feels relieved, her tears were satisfying Karishma.
By the girl's shriek, the teacher comes and tries to open the door. But Karishma's hostility was more strong compared to the others. The girl faints shedding tears. Karishma opens the door and the teachers take her to the dispensary. One teacher comes to shout at Karishma, but one look from her even made her startled. Karishma looks at the boys and says-
.
KS- Jaagegi toh bol dena, yeh unn do saalon ka hisaab hai. Sach bole toh uske hisaab ka kuch nai hai, jo dard hume abhi ho raha hai naa, uska ek percent bhi nai diya hai maine tumhari leader ko. Maana dushmani thi humse, par itna gir jayegi! Yeh nai pta tha. Aur aaj ke baad agar.... Arrey tumhe ab bhi ultimatum ki jarurt hai kya? Yeh kaafi nai tha? Jaate jaate ek wish hai ki tum sab ki life mai bhi koi aaye jo tumhara naa ho. Tumhe zindagi bhar ki khushi de, aur ek pal mai tumse cheen le. Insaaf toh hona chahiye, aur hoga! (Turns to the teacher) Chaliye Principal ke paas. Hum ready hai.
.
At the principal's office
.
Principal- What kind of action can I take against you? Warna tum toh mujhe bhi maarogi. Hainaa? Karishma Singh, how cloud you beat a child so mercilessly? Itni nafrat leke kahan jaogi?
.
KS- Aur usne jo kiya? Aapne jo kiya? Kitne saalom se aapke school mai bully chalti hai, par aapko farak padhta hai? nai! Har dusre din hum bully hote the unse tab kahan thi aap? Yeh marks dekh rahi hai (shows some marks on her body) yeh ussi ladki ne hume belt se maare the tab hua. Arrey thik hai, shareer ke zhakham ubhar jaate hai! Par dil ka kya? Usne humse jhooth kaha! Aur woh bhi aise insaan ke liye jo humara bhut khaas, bhut apna tha. Usne hamesha meri kamzori ka fayda uthaya, tab kahan thi aap? Sab aapke school mai chal raha tha. You know what! This is all because of your bloody school.
.
Principal- Karishma! Think before you say okay! And by the way, tumhe koi bully kar raha tha toh tumhe hume batana tha
.
KS- Toh usne konsa aapko bataya tha. Usne bas chilaya aur aap sunli, aur hum, andar hi andar ghut gaye. Maaf kijiye humne aaj kuch jayda hi bol diya. Life itni dhokha de rahi hai, aur isne ek aur dhokha de ke humare sabar ka baand tod diya. Aap hume jo saza dengi hume manzoor hai.
.
Principal- Yeh baat toh ab tumhare Parent se hogi. You can go now. I will call you back in sometime.
.
KS leaves and the Principal calls DS. After an hour DS arrives at the office and talk to the principal
.
Meanwhile KS was in the classroom, she was writing something on her diary.
.
After some discussion the Principal orders the peon to call Karishma. And he does so.
.
In the Principal's Room
.
Principal- So Karishma, you are suspended from the school and you will only come to the school to give your board examination. Usme bhi hum aapki arrangment alag karenge. So that no one comes in danger.
.
DS- Mam, aaj jo bhi hua galat hua, par iska yeh matlab toh nai aap Karishma ko aise boycott kar dengi.
.
Principal- Miss Divya, shukar manaye maine isse atleast boards ke time yahan aane ki permission di hai, warna koi dusri school toh woh bhi nai karte!
.
DS- Okay Mam, Thank You.
.
DS takes Karishma from the school and they drive back home. DS didn't utter any word and goes her office back. (Workplace)
.
Karishma tiredly goes back to her room, she opens the door and stands there quietly
.
BGM

Mehram, tu hi hai mera
Le sun le, meri daastan
Ranjihen dhua dhua si
Aa rehle tu bhi yahan

(Karishma enters the room slowly she looks everything placed in her room silently, as if all those things were telling something to her)

Noor Na Rukte Saah Bhi Na Mukde
Ke Agg Ban Gaya Hai Lahu Mera
Teri Raza Hai Dard Maza Hai
Le Hunn Ban Gaya Badshah Tera

(Karishma then goes to her almirah, opens it and takes his father's uniform, she looks at it with innocent eyes filled with tears)

Jana Tha Yaado Ka Ek Aashiyana
Tera Khwabo Mein Mujhko Satana Hmm..
Hmm.. Jana Tha Yaado Ka Ek Aashiyana
Tera Khwabo Mein Mujhko Satana

(She remembers how happy she was when she had him, the only person she could rely on, all her memories flashes in her mind, she keeps her hand over her mouth and cries without making any sound, actually struggling to stay quiet, then she keeps the uniform back and closes the almirah, as soon as she closes the wardrobe she sees Haseena standing right in front of her)

Wo Jo Tera Pyaar Tha
Main Hi Tera Yaar Tha
Aisi Bhi Hai Kya Wajah
Ab Tak Hoon Khafa

(Haseena steps forward to come near her, but Karishma angrily shows her hand indicating her to stop)

Wo Jo Tera Pyaar Tha
Main Hi Tera Yaar Tha
Aisi Bhi Hai Kya Wajah
Main Hoon Khafa

(They share a brief eye-lock, Karishma fierce eyes were shouting, moaning , yelling so many things but her mouth was numb. As if the lips were stick to each other)

Aaja Leke Jayun Tujhe
Saanse Ghutti Jahan
Khwahishein Jo Tooti Si Thi
Bikhra Unka Jahan

(She then goes to her bed and lies, she looks at the ceiling without any thought, she was feeling so much pain in her heart, as if someone has kept a heavy stone over it. Her brain was pressuring her to stop herself from doing a mistake again, but her heart was pressuring her to leave it the way it's going)

Dafan Ho Dono Yahan
Fir Bhi Ho Tanha
Kare Jo Bhi Sajda Tera
Kehna Tu Hi Meri Hai Mehram

(And she shouts, with all the pain in her heart, with all the doubts in her mind, with all the disappointment in her eyes, she cries out loudly. It's been a day and she dealt with so many things, how will she spend her whole life like this? Thinking this, her bawl got another energy and she shouts more loudly)

K

arishma faints.