Chapter 58

I lean down and kiss is head gently, "I'll never let you get hurt again, I promise you that Lijah"

—————

Vincenzo Rossi's POV.

We've transformed the living room to some sort of computer room where we're constantly working on ways to track Atlas and Athena.

The tracker from Atlas wasn't found and later dismantled so that led us nowhere.

As one of my men is talking to me about the fact that they haven't found anything through camera footage on the streets since my father deleted it all, the bell suddenly rings.

I dismiss the man and walk to the front door.

Opening the door, I come face to face with Ares.

Fucking hell

Not now

I start closing the door when Ares pushes it open again.

"What?" I ask more than annoyed.

"I think Athena has been kidnapped" he says

"Well you're thinking right" I mutter and start closing the door again.

"Wait!" He rushes out, "I know how to get her back" he continues.

I stop in my tracks and look at him for a few seconds before I nod my head and drag him inside.

The room stills as Ares trails behind me, "speak" I demand harshly.

I have no time for bullshit right now.

"Athena has a tracker in her arm, we can find her that way" Ares says.

"Why does she have a tracker in her arm?" Valerio asks.

Ares doesn't answer him immediately but after a few seconds he says, "well I can't tell you exactly but Athena will tell you when she is back also I have backup to help save her" he says, "oh and I know that you-" he points at me, "-are the boss of the Italian mafia and I also know that you need my help with finding them. If you don't want to work together, I can save her and Atlas on my own too" Ares says confidently, standing like a mafia boss himself.

"You don't need our help" I state with a raise of my eyebrow

"No I do not, I just came here out of respect for Athena, she wouldn't want you to worry" he says calmly.

————

Athena Rossi's POV. 

I'm being dragged back to the cell where Elijah, Atlas and me are currently staying in.

A few hours ago I think it must be was when I offered to take both Elijah and Atlas their beating which Atlas was heavily against and Elijah just clang onto me very tightly. 

Eventually I managed to somehow convince dear old father before he dragged me away.

During this time that they've dragged me to the torture room and now back, I've been taking track of my surroundings for if we'd ever get out of this room, I'd sort of know my way around the place.