Chapter 62

What the fuck did he do!?

I turn to Atlas, "can you explain further please, I'll be back in a second" I ask him.

He nods his head

I quickly make my way over to them, "hey baby shhhh, don't cry. What's wrong?" I ask gently while I take him out of Ares' hold and wipe away his tears.

I caress his back as he holds me tight, "he took me away fom you" he sniffs.

Ares looks clearly panicked, "oh baby, shhh it's okay. That's Ares, he has known you for a long time and wanted to hold you and meet you for a second while I was talking to your uncles" I explain to him, "I'm sorry, I thought you were going to sleep for a while" I continue.

"He's not bad?" Elijah asks while eyeing Ares.

I shake my head, "no- he's a good man" I tell him.

He nods his head and turns to Ares, "hewllo" he greets him while taking out his hand for Ares to shake

Ares relaxes, "hey kid" he smiles softly and shakes his hand.

"Is it okay if you stay with Ares for a few more minutes, I need to talk to your uncles for a second longer" I tell him.

He nods his head, "okay mama" he agrees.

I smile, "okay, I'll see you soon. I love you" I say and kiss his head before Ares takes him over again.

"I love you twoo mama" Elijah suddenly says.

I still for a second and feel tears prick behind me eyes.

My sweet baby

I smile and kiss his head again before I leave and walk to my brothers.

I want to stay with my son but he shouldn't hear this conversation.

I walk back to my brothers, "so that's Elijah- your son" Vincenzo says.

I nod my head, "if you don't want him in your house I understand but I won't stay either. He's my son and I love him to dead, I can buy a house on my own" I tell him.

"You two can stay" he says.

I nod my head, "thank you"

"So he was here for like a year" Angelo says.

I nod my head, "John took him on the night of his first birthday and threw him away in an alleyway and told me he was dead, apparently father found him and took him here- I think that he knew what John was doing to me and stuff, that's how he knew who Elijah was/is" I tell him.

"Did you tell them about the mafia?" I ask Atlas.

He nods his head, "okay then you know everything" I say.

Before Ares made Elijah cry, I had told them everything about Henry and stuff so Atlas explained the rest of the mafia and then everything about Elijah.

"Could we go to a hospital, I want to get Elijah and Atlas checked out" I say

Vincenzo nods his head, "yes- yes of course, come" he says.