1

I walk through the crowd with my head down this is what happens when your famous I'm not complaining but everyone wants photos or signatures when I just want to get to where I'm going. They've got to be joking I'm only going to Starbucks to get a coffee so why the hell are they following me.

I get into Starbucks safely get my coffee and decide that I should go for a quick walk in the park walking through the park there is a statue smack bam in the middle of the park I love sitting their. I sit down in peace but then I hear a baby cry I'm not trying to be a sticky beak or anything but I get up and walk around the corner pretending to just be chilling.

Theirs a little girl no more than the age of 1 laying down. Theirs no one around her. I suppose I should just take her to the police station it's only across the road.

I walk in the police station "I've just found this baby on the statue in the park by herself" I say looking at them "Maya" one of the police say looking at her "maya?" I question I'm awfully confused "yes maya her foster parents always leave her laying around" one shortly explains not seeming fussed "and that's ok?" I ask getting really angry and anxious "well not really I suppose someone should get emergency foster parent on the phone" this is my chance. "Is their any chance I could you know possibly be the emergency foster parent for a night?" I ask sort of begging a little bit. "Of course fill out these papers then you can go" I feel a little smile creep onto my face.

I finish the paperwork ver easy to fill out but time consuming I hand in the paper work "bye maya" the police officer coos. "Bye" I say shutting the door. The paps aren't going to react well with this I get a cab it's easier for me.

They drop me off around the back of my house I pay them and go unlock the door. I take maya inside and place her down in the middle of the lounge the house is already baby safe as my niece is always here.

I go through all of Abbie's and Riley's clothes they are the same age so it won't matter I find a onsie and grab a nappy and a cute baby towel. I quickly throw them in the bathroom and grab maya from the cot she latched onto me straight away. I lay her on the new fluffy rug in the bathroom and run the bath making it nice and warm. I strip her and put her in the bath she plays with a rubber duck as I wash her filthy blonde hair and wash her dirty body.

Maya has beautiful blonde hair and the most gorgeous eyes now that you can focus on that I gently lift her out of the bath as she watches me. She is really content and likes to pay attention to what you are doing. I dry her body and hair then get her into a nice warm onsie. She has the prettiest face on the earth.

Just on cue like every other day when it hits 4:45pm Dallas rings just cause she can or the twins are being hard for her. Must be hard with twins both under 1 and both girls Riley and Abbie. {dallas-dl demi-dd}
Dd-hey
Dl- [crying]
Dd- what's wrong
Dl-I can't stay here he's back Daniels back
Dd-you and the twins and Layla come can come and stay at my house tonight {[in background] maya pass it here bub quick thank you} sorry
Dl-ok we'll come stay who's maya
Dd- doesn't matter right now I'll tell you when you get here
Dl-ok bye love you
Dd-love you bye
{end phone call}

Crap she's going to judge straight away I can feel it. She will be here in like 2 minutes cause she will drive here even though it's just down the road. (Knock knock) "come in" Dallas opens the door and the twins crawl in with Layla following close behind with her head down.

"Who's the cutie" Dallas didn't judge "this is maya im an emergency foster carer for the night" easy enough "cool" Dallas replies. "Hey Layla" I look at her no answer I look at Dallas, Dallas just shrugs "Layla if you want you can go into my room and watch tv" Layla gets up and walks away "ok" I say slowly "sorry" Dallas apologizes i nod.

A/n
This is my new story my shining star hope you enjoy!!

Every chapter I'll answer 1 question you just comment of dm me that question and I'll answer it for you about anything at all. I'll try and update tomorrow after I pack for Melbourne going to see demi lovato yay! If I can't get it updated by just tomorrow I'll do it on Sunday as soon as I get back promise.