16 - missing people

Sorry guys a/n at the start. This is VERY short because I really want to start a new story before Christmas so I can have 2 to toss up with. Will try to update again on Christmas Eve. Sorry for the time that all of you lovely people have had to wait.

Pov. Demi
Zoë and Tasha are great together. Ever since they went to unpack they have been silent. I knew they'd get along well which is why Zoë wanted a teen around.

Zoë comes out to the lounge room with Tasha following her. "Oh, so Maya woke up" Zoë says walking over to me. "Yeah, she did about 10 minutes ago" I say pointing to Maya who is rolling around.

Kimberly is tickling her and making her laugh it's so cute.

I've been sensing a bit of jealousy with Kimberly. I feel that Kimberly is becoming jealous of Tasha I'm a little bir concerned but they should both get over it.

Tasha looks at me and frowns. I smile to her but she just frowns even more and looks at Zoë. "You right Tasha" I ask her patting the seat next to me.

She sits next to me "I don't know, I guess just the fact that I feel like I'm replacing my mum for someone I haven't even known for a full day you know it's just so surreal I love it I just didn't think I'd be ready to move on" she tells me with a few tears in her eyes I start to tear up a bit as well.

Pov. Tasha
I've never actually been so honest with people I've just met. Demi is just such a great person and I'm hoping to be able to call her my mother one day. "Oh Tasha if your not ready for me to replace your mother I wouldn't want to do that, I'm never going to do something against your will no one in this house will" Demi tells me rubbing my leg a bit.

"Thank you Demi" I say to her looking down.

Demi stands up and walks to Maya and picks her up. "Hey Kimberly come here" Zoë says to Kimberly.

"Who'd like dinner?" Alfie asks standing up everyone starts saying yes and waving their hands around like crazy. I sit quietly not really wanting to be noticed.

"Hey, Tasha do you like pizza?" Alfie asks me while everyone turns and stares at me. "What, oh yeah I do" I answer him.

"Pizza it is then" Demi says winking at me. I smile a little bit.

She is a great person so is Zoë and Alfie and Kimberly even Maya is. They all are so amazing. I think I'm actually ready to call then my family and to be honest let Demi replace my mum.

Don't get me wrong, my mum will forever be in my heart but it's time that I let another person be my mum.