24

Pov. Demi
I got a phone call a week ago announcing Tasha's death. We all sobbed over it. I haven't felt like doing anything and to tell you the complete truth I've cut over her death. We chose to have a smaller funeral, family and friends. We had a small service for her then went straight home.

Kimberly doesn't understand why Tasha is gone. Quite frankly I didn't want to tell her but Tasha wanted me to. I told her that she is in heaven now.

Zoe and Alfie moved out. It was to much on them, being here after Tasha had died. Which means we now have a spare room and one that I don't yet want to be entered.

I left her room how it was for a few days. Then went in and folded her clothes, put them away, made her bed, cleaned her bathroom and her desk. I made it neat. I sat her phone on the bedside table. I left her laptop open on the desk how it was. I turned the tv off, but left it on that channel.

Kimberly doesn't really understand but she's told me it hurts. And maya will never remember her. We've all got photos together so they now sit on the coffee table in her room. A little shrine.

I've spent a lot of time in her room. Just sitting. I let Kimberly sit in there sometimes too. Tasha wouldn't mind. Maya had a couple toys down there that stay there.

I hear maya crying. She's in the lounge room. I leave Tasha's room and shut the door. "Hey little miss, what's the matter?" I pick her up and rock her. I plant a kiss on her hand. And whisper into her ear that I love her.

"Kim!" I call out to her she should be upstairs. She runs down the stairs and falls at the bottom. "Ouch" she pats her bottom and stands up. She's so resilient, exactly what I wish I was.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask her. "Can we go out, surely we can" she asks me. I shake my head then stop myself "actually I don't see why not, let's do it, I'll get dressed and get you girls some clothes and we will go" I say to her. She runs up the stairs. I follow her with Maya.

I go into Kimberly's room and get her some clothes out then lay them on the bed "grab some shoes and get dressed" I tell her. I pat her head as I leave the room.

I go into Maya's room and choose her some clothes. I grab her a nappy and change her bum and clothes. "You're so gorgeous baby girl" I tell her cuddling her. But she knows that.

Kimberly is already waiting downstairs for me. "You look beautiful!" I tell her she smiles and spins around.

I carry maya out to the car and Kim follows behind. Since Dallas is no longer is this state and zoe and Alfie don't live with us anymore I got a new car. A 5 seater. Much more suitable.

I clip Maya into her seat and help Kim do her seatbelt up. When we get there I get the pram out then help Kimberly out and get maya out and put her in the pram.

The place isn't to full. A few other people besides us. Maya is only newly on solids so it's best if she eats when we get home. Kimberly orders spaghetti and meatballs (her favourite) which I could easily cook and I get a chicken parmigiana.

Maya sits in a high chair playing with a few toys I brought along for her. She's a quiet baby, barely cries.

The plates are collected and we get ready to leave. On the way out i see a canvas thing that catches my eye, only because it has a photo of Tasha on it. Tasha loved it here and it makes my heart warm that it's up. A. Tribute to her life for everyone to see. I push the pram up next to it and get Kimberly to stand on the other side so I can get a photo.

"May I take a photo?" A waiter asks me. "Yes please, if you wouldn't mind" I say to her. "Pick the baby up in one arm and the little one in the other" I did as she said and she moves the pram.

She takes a photo of us next to it. "Thank you so much" I say to her clipping Maya back into her pram. "You're very welcome" she smiles.

I load the kids and pram back into the car and get home.

We all go inside "I want to watch a movie mum" Kim says "sure" I put a movie on Netflix for her. I put maya in her high chair and get her food.

A/N
It's been a year! I'm trying to update them ALL now. Even if it means spending all of today and tonight doing so.