8

She looks up at me "p-pardon?" Her face is filthy, her hair is filthy but she's still so well mannered. "Are you Sasha?" I ask again she nods.

"What time does your mother finish work?" I ask her "about 4" I look at the time on my phone it's only 11:27.

"I stay here until she finishes all day every day" Sasha huffs.

"How old are you?" I ask her putting my hand out for her "I'm 6" she answers. Wow she looks about 4 she's gorgeous.

She gladly takes my hand and stands up. "Want to come for a walk?" I ask her kindly she nods.

I let go of her hand for a second and grab my phone out of my pocket. I look in my contacts. Then scroll down until I see faith.

I dial her number and put my phone on speaker and into a pouch on the pram.

While it's ringing I turn to Sasha. "Can you hold this for me, so I don't lose you please Sasha" she nods and grabs the handle.

Dallas and Zoella follow behind with Abbie and Riley. I think they know what I'm about to do.

D- Demi F- Faith
F- hello
D- hi It's Demi
F- oh hello how's Maya
D- she's great actually it's regarding another little girl
F- ok what's her name
D- her name is Sasha
F- there's no Sasha in the computer
D- wait a second

I turn to Sasha "what's your name" I ask her "well my mum said tell everybody my name is Sasha but my name is Kimberly" I nod.

D- ok her names not Sasha its Kimberly
F- ok... Yep there's a Kimberly here she doesn't have a sir name though
D- I want her
F- yes definitely, you will have to fight for custody though she has a mother who wants to get rid of her
D- yes I know
F- ok, I'll ring her mother and tell her that we have taken her away
D- ok
F- can she stay with you starting from now
D- yes
F- ok I'll ring her mother bye
D- bye

"What a beautiful name, Kimberly" Zoe says to her "you know her" Kimberly stops and points to Zoe "yeah her names Zoella or Zoe for short" I tell her.

"The one that looks a bit like me is my sister, Dallas and the 2 babies in the strollers are Abbie and Riley they are Dallas' babies" I explain pointing to them.

"Is this your baby?" She asks me pointing to Maya "yes, I got her yesterday" I tell her "did you buy her, I didn't know you could buy babies can you buy me?" She asks me Dallas and Zoe laugh at how cute she is.

"You can't buy babies but you can adopt kids of all ages, I'm going to try and adopt you so you can come and live with me and Maya" Kimberly's face lights up.

We keep walking and come to another shop for kids.

We sit on the bench out the front "I'll take all these bags out to the car for us" Zoe stands up and grabs all the bags.

I turn Maya's pram around and then turn Riley's around Dallas turns Abbie's around so that they are facing us.

I pull Kimberly up onto my lap so she could sit down too. I grab my phone and message Faith.
'How old is Maya I forgot to ask no one has told me 😢'

I slip my phone in my pocket and look at Maya. She's really a gorgeous baby.

"Hello cutie aren't you just adorable" I tickle her tummy. She lets out a tiny giggle.

"She's really pretty" Kimberly says touching her foot. "I know, she's pretty just like you".

My phone vibrates so I get it out of my pocket
'She is 4 months in a week her birthday is on the 22nd of August'

"Who was that" Dallas asks me as I put my phone back in my pocket "Faith, Maya is almost 4 months old, 22nd of August".

Zoe walks back over to us. We stand up and grab a pram each. "Hold this strap again please" I hold the strap out to Kimberly who gladly takes it.

We don't have to get anything for Maya because she'll have the room that the twins are in. So she just needs clothes.

I have another room that is already painted pink because it used to be Layla's and already has practically everything so we just need clothes for Kimberly.

Zoe and Dallas go looking for more clothes for Maya and me and Kimberly go to her section.

I choose out a random piece of clothing just for size measurement. I grab a size 5 and 6.

She fits into the size 5 comfortably while the 6 is swimming on her. I grab heaps of different clothes some that she chose and others that I chose but she loved them all.

I noticed that she mainly went for the pink and purple glittery clothes but at the same time chose black and denim sort of things.

I end up having clothes on the pram, and a basket full and decided to end it there.

"We're going to go find Dallas and Zoe" I say to her holding the strap out for her to hold she again gladly takes it.

We find them with a basket full of clothes for Maya "I think we're finished" I say everyone agrees.

We pay for all the stuff and take it out to the car.

"I forgot to get a booster seat, Zoe could you run in a buy me one?" I ask Zoe.

She runs in and is gone for about 10 minutes.

She comes back with a frozen booster seat and starts ripping the box open.

She sets it up in the car so now we have 3 car seats and a booster seat in the car.

I drive around to Dallas' house because she decided that she should go home.

She gets Abbie and Riley out along with their car seats and strollers. I move Kimberly's seat up to the back with Maya because she wanted to.

When we got home we all got out and started taking stuff inside.

A/n
10 likes for next update