21

Pov. Demi
I was on the floor sobbing like a baby when a nurse came up to me. She stood in front of me for a little while.

I stand up and face her. "Where's my baby, is she ok??" I ask in a panic. "Yes, she's in a lot of pain and she's really swollen. It looks like she has been whipped which has caused all the lacerations on her body" the nurse tells me.

I turn around to look at Zoe and Alfie. Alfie is rocking Maya and Zoe is comforting Tasha though I don't know why.

Pov. Zoe
Something was wrong with Tash I could tell just by looking at her. She was paler then she was an hour ago and she was really, I don't know how to explain it. She looked horrible though.

I touched her arm and she jumped. I wrap my arms around her.

Demi looks back at all of us. The nurse signals for us to follow her so we do. She takes us to a door "just a warning, it's not a very good site" the nurse says.

"I'll stay out here with Tash" I say to Demi as her and Alfie walk in. I hear gasps then the nurse shuts the door.

I let Tasha go and sit down. I pat the seat next to me she doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there.

I see her eyes roll to the back of her head and with in seconds she's on the floor seizing. "Help!!" I scream to anyone.

A nurse runs up and Demi opens the door and looks out. It's all happening so fast.

A doctor jabbed some sort of needle into her to stop her. She started breathing again and the doctor got a bed and wheeled her off. "Demi you follow her, I want to see Kimberly" I say slowly.

I walk into the room she's laying there so peacefully she almost looks, lifeless. she's laying naked so the cords could all be attached.

I can see quite a lot of damage and that's just from walking in.

"I-i told Demi and Alfie before so I need to tell you as well" Kimberly tells me "I turned 8 yesterday" she finished. I walked over to her and sat on the seat next to her bed I put my hand on her hand.

"I've got something to tell you as well, I'm pregnant" I tell her she looks at me and let's out a weak smile then looks at Alfie and gives him a weak smile.

A lady walks in with a tray "hello Kimberly, here's your food" she says to her smiling. She clears off the table then places Kimberly's food down.

"Thank you" Kimberly mumbles.

Pov. Demi
I followed Tasha for as long as I could "we're taking her in for testing, it could be worse than just a seizure" the doctor explains.

I numbly nod then stop walking. It's for the best that I go back to Kimberly.

I walk into Kimberly's room. Kimberly watches me "is she ok" Kimberly asks me "umm I don't know baby" I admit touching her face.

"I do hope she's ok" Kimberly sighs looking down at cords.

The door opens and a young lady walks in. "Miss Lovato I presume?" The lady looks at me. I nod.

"It's about Tasha, may we talk outside for a second" the lady says to me "umm ok, I'll be back in a sec Kim are you ok with Maya or shall I take her" I ask Alfie. "I'm fine" he quickly replies.

"Just before I tell you my name is Liv, I'm the nurse who will be taking care or Tasha and Kimberly while their in here although it is expected that Kimberly will leave before Tasha" I nod taking everything in.

"We tested Kimberly for lots of different things and one that was probably our worst fear popped up, you and all of her family can come down to see her as soon as I tell you and I'll even wheel Kimberly down" I nod as Liv explains, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Now we haven't told Tasha yet, we wanted to tell you first the you can decided whether I tel, her or you tell her" Liv says to me gritting her teeth.

"The seizure was caused by.."

A/n
what was the seizure caused by?