23

Pov. Demi
I explain to Tasha everything that has happened in the last few hours. She looks like she's in pain. I take her hand. "You get to decide I won't decide for you" I say to her.

"I want to die, now" she admits. "I want you to leave the hospital and take Maya and Kimberly home, tell Kimberly that I was sick and I'm in heaven" Tasha says to me bluntly.

I stand up she grabs my hand "Demi I love you I really do, but it hurts and I don't want to risk hurting even more, bring them in so I can say bye please" Tasha asks me. I nod.

I walk out to the hall and sob Zoë hugs me "what's wrong?" She asks me worryingly "she. She wants to die!" I sob "she wants everyone to go say bye to her now and then we all leave before she dies" I explain in tears.

We all walk in together Zoë looks at her then looks at the floor taking the seat furthest away from her. Alfie takes the seat next to her holding Maya I wheel Kimberly in and sit on the floor next to Kimberly's wheelchair.

"I, I just want to say bye" Tasha says. Zoë shakes her head "that's a bit drastic isn't it? Dying because you would rather die than be alive you don't feel how we are all feeling it!" Zoë yells standing up. Alfie tells her to sit quietly.

"I can't help that I'm dying, I can help when I die so I'm not in pain" Tasha says to us "okay okay bye Tasha I really really love you and you will be missed" Zoë says kissing her on the head.

Alfie stands with Maya "bye kiddo" he rubs his fingers on her face. "I love you obviously" I start "I chose to love you and I seriously am going to miss you so much. You'll forever be in my prayers I love you" I say to her kissing her head.

"Bye Kimberly" Tasha says to her. Kimberly waves as we walk out of the door.

She is now gone.

She will not be back in our lives. I'm not sure when she will die. But I'm sure we will be notified.

I will not come in to see her body. As that is not what she wants.

I will go to her funeral and say goodbye. I will leave.

I will remember her.

We will all remember her. She's a girl that changed our life for a few days.

Sadly I never got to have her in my life for more than a few days.

Pov. Zoë
We said our goodbyes. We said our prayers.

I am truly sorry for yelling at her. It is not her fault.

I will miss her. For the few days I knew her, she was my little girl.

She will never find out that I'm pregnant. Which hurts to know.

When my baby is born she or he will be taken to her grave.

I don't want to see Tasha's lifeless body. I will most likely not go to her funeral as they make me anxious.

I loved that girl. She loved me too.

Pov. Alfie
The Angel will be gone in days.

She's an amazing girl.

She's not gone yet but i know that she will be gone within 2 days. And I can't change that.

We all said our goodbyes.

Zoë went sour and yelled at her. I honestly didn't think she'd spit it that much.

Her funeral I guess will be held after everything else is done to her.

I'm guessing we will be notified when the funeral is as we are not the organisers.

We are only out to the front of the hospital doors and I already miss her. Why'd she have to get so sick. How did we not notice. Was she sick before she moved in? Or was it only just newly discovered. Who knows. Will we ever know? Probably not.  does that bother me? Yes it does. Will I ever forget her? Never.

Goodbye to the Angel. Goodbye to the devil. Goodbye to the princess. Goodbye to the girl. Goodbye to the smiles. Goodbye to the tears. See you in another life. We're we are all but sad.

Missing you.

Loving you.

Crying over you.

And we have only just got in the car.