18

Pov. Zoe
Everything is just such a blur, the last thing I actually fully remember is that we were walking through the mall to get to the chemist then we turned around and Kimberly way gone.

Demi's on the phone to police they're on their way. "You ok little one" Alfie asks me I don't answer him I just stare into a shop. "Zo" Alfie shakes my thigh "Zoe seriously are you ok" I turn to him.

I feel my chest tighten "alf I... I can't breathe" I choke out. I throw myself to the ground I can't see or breathe and can't hear properly.

Pov. Tasha
Everything's so hectic, were missing Kimberly and somethings happening to Zoe I dint know what though. I'm scared.

Pov. Alfie
I as trying to get Zoe's attention and there was just nothing. Until she threw herself to the ground after telling me she couldn't breathe. I know she's having a panic attack but I have to let her get out of it by herself.

Pov. Demi
One of my little baby's are missing. I can't believe it, it's my fault for not keeping a close eye on her but what if it's worse and there's something wrong with her.

Then to top it off Zoe is having a panic attack. It's scary to watch but she comes out of them by herself.

Pov. Kimberly
I was walking behind Zoe playing with her top then I felt arms wrap around me and a hand covered my mouth. I tried to scream but I just couldn't I tried to bite whoever it was but it didn't work.

They took me through the store then to outside. They threw me into the car and drove very fast.

Now I'm still in the car, I'm scared Demi's not here, Zoe's not here, Alfie's not here, Tasha's not here and Maya's not here.

We pull up somewhere then a man comes and gets me out of the car. A girl is around the corner but not just any girl, it's my mum.

"Mummy?" I ask her "no, cause your a bitch and went and replaced me your gonna cop it girl I swear and it won't be the good old belting I used to give you oh no it will be more than that" my old mum laughs in my face.

The man carries me inside and into a room where they get a big long thing out and hit me with it. It hurts and it makes my legs bleed. There's lots of blood now from where he has hit me.

He yanks my pants off my legs then puts something in my private parts. I scream for help but then he does it harder and hits me.

"Stop, stop please" I cry trying to cover my private parts but as I lift my hands up I see blood everywhere.

The man stops and holds me around the neck "you bitch aren't going anywhere that's for sure" he says to me I nod to him and he lets me go.

I keep laying on the bed. It's my old bed so I laid down and shut my eyes. I try to go to sleep but I'm in too much pain and it's only early.

Pov. Demi
I explain everything to the police and give them a photo. We came to the conclusion that it probably had something to do with her mother so we're starting with her.

It's scary to be thinking about what could've happened to her in the time that she's been gone. But I'm sure she hasn't done anything drastic. She couldn't of wouldn't Kimberly be important to her she was her daughter after all.

But then again maybe she's just trying to steal her back because I've won custody. If it is her, I wish she'd give in and give my poor little baby to me.

"Please bring my baby home" I cry to the police as they walk off. They told me to go home and try to rest the said she's going to be back soon. That they'll try their hardest.

Zoe popped into the chemist after she'd came out of the panic attack to get her pregnancy test.

Pov. Zoe
I walk back out to Alfie, Demi, Tasha and Maya. The police have gone which is good. I didn't want to hear what had happened again I'm scared for Kimberly.

I put the pregnancy test into my bag and we all walk out of the mall together. Alfie and Tasha go to the car they took while Demi and I went to the car we took with Maya.

We pull into the house and get out. Alfie was just in front of us and went and unlocked the door for us.

We went in and I walked straight to the bathroom to get this test over and done with.

A/n
Even though there's like 45 minutes until it's actually Christmas, merry Christmas to all my wonderful readers. Hope you all have a wonderful day and it's the best as it can be.

Ooh some drama as well what do you guys think about the drama?? I personally like it. But don't like writing it to much.