20

Pov. Alfie
Demi had told us that this is the house. She seems really panicky, Zoe had just got off the phone to the cops.

"They're on their way" Zoe says to us. We hop out of the car and stand out of the way.

By now we could all tell that Tasha was starting to panic so we had to leave her in the car with Maya. I was scared about Zoe as well I could've swore there was a minute there where in her eyes I could just see her about to break down.

I'm thinking the worst. I know that's bad for me to say but a lot of things could've happened to her.

Pov. Kimberly
I woke up everything hurts. I sit up slowly because of how much everything hurts.

I see blood lots of blood. There's blood coming out of my girly part and out of the cuts in my leg.
There's blood on my bed sheet from my back I'm guessing it bled when he hit me there as well.

There's some on my stomach as well they all hurt and their all bleeding. I wonder if anyone is looking for me at the moment. I hope so, I hope they find me and save me I don't like it here.

I feel bad because if I don't make it out here then Demi will never find out that it was my birthday yesterday. I turned 8, even though Demi thought I was 6.

I wasn't, I was 7 so I've lied to her. She only believes it because of how small I am and because I fit into size 5 clothes.

My real mum comes in with that nasty man. "You little fat bitch woke up" I looked down "look at me fatty" the man says to me. I look up at him.

"Pfft someone needs to lose weight, haha how old are you anyway your the weight of on obese 30 year old" my real mum laughs. "I-I turned 8 yesterday" I stutter looking down at the puddle of my blood.

The man looks at me as my real mum walks out of the bedroom. He pulls his pants down, now I know what it was that he put in me yesterday. It hurt, a lot.

"No please don't, please let me go" I cry looking him in the eyes.

He yanks on my legs so I'm laying down and does it to me again. It hurts, it hurts real bad.

I hear sirens. Lots of sirens and their coming closer by the second. The man stops and pulls his pants up he runs out of the bedroom leaving me there naked and helpless.

I don't move I can't fight the pain. Demi runs up the stairs calling my name. She runs into my room followed by police and paramedics.

"Oh baby!!" She breaks into tears. The paramedics come over to me. "Please don't hurt me" I cry to them. "We won't were here to help, we're going to take you to hospital and see if you are ok" I nod as they tell me this.

Pov. Demi
My baby was raped. By a vicious monster that was accompanied by her blood mother.

I walk out to the ambulance with her telling her that everything was going to be ok. I explained to her that we would meet her at hospital.

I jumped into the car Zoe agreed to drive because she knew how hurt I am.

Tasha's in tears, Alfie's near crying, Zoe's trying to keep herself together. But the truth is we are all hurt by this.

Pov. Zoe
I can't believe it them animals would do that crap to a helpless innocent child. She didn't do anything to hurt them and her mother went and got a man to rape her.

I'm so angry that this has happened. Demi is broken we all are, it's not something we can just get over with a click of a finger.

Kimberly is always going to be mentally scarred by this and she is going to be in heaps of pain for who knows how long. We don't know the damage that has been caused yet.

Honestly I'm not one to wish death on people but these people who done this to Kimberly her mother and this other man, I do hope they die slowly and painfully.

Pov. Tasha
I don't know what to say really. I'm hurt so is everyone else. Obviously Kimberly is hurting more at the moment.

I love Kimberly I love them all, I don't want to see any of my new family in pain but sadly a little innocent girl is hurting right now. She's in an ambulance being raced to hospital the way that Demi explained how she is, it's bad.

That girl is my sister and I swear after this if anyone tries to hurt my family, I'll hurt them. I don't care what I do to hurt them as long as their the ones hurting at the end of the day not my family.

We pull up at the hospital and all race in.

"Where is she!!" Demi screams collapsing to the floor. No one answers her.

If only I could tell Demi the pain I'm in right now. Not because of this but actual pain that I've been in for the last few months. It's really bad. It's like a head ache but a lot worse. But right now it doesn't matter.

A/n
What's wrong with Tasha. All I'm saying is it's bad. Update goal is 20 votes.