I've changed the cover so Maya looks younger and represents her age more.

We walk into the shopping mall I love it here. I walk into the first baby shop I see.

I really need a stroller for Maya so I don't have to carry her around. I love carrying her but I don't think I'll be able to last all the time.

"How about this one" I pointed to a stroller that is pink and pretty. Zoe walks over to it and feels it. She shrugs "it's soft".

I place Maya in it she looks ok but it doesn't look right.

"I need a pram not a stroller" I pick Maya up and place her on my hip again.

I walk up to a sales person "hi I'm looking for a pram, I need a comfy one that lays back and that might have toys attached do you think you could help me?" I ask the lady.

"Oh wow your Demi Lovato my daughters a big fan" I laugh a little bit "how about we make a deal, you help me find the right pram and I'll sign something for your daughter" I giggle a little bit at my own stupid deal she agrees.

She takes me to a pram that has a safe padded seatbelt a tray thing over it and toys attached.

I feel the pram it's soft and feels good. I nod I like it "does it lay back?" I ask her she shows me the latch and lays it back.

"Yeah I'll get this one" I tell her "ok, I'll take it up for you and if your shopping some more I'll put it behind the counter" the lady says.

I find a photo of me in my bag it had been printed out a few days ago. "Ok a rare photo, what's her name?" I ask the lady.

"The horrible little girls name is Sasha" I'm stunned by what she called her daughter. But still sign it to Sasha.

"She's just outside the shop actually, a little blonde dirty girl I hate her and I'm getting rid of her as soon as I can" wow that's rude she seemed so nice.

I look around to find out that Zoe had walked off. I turned a bit to my right to see her looking at baby clothes.

"Look how cute this is Demi" Zoe exclaims chucking it in her basket.

Dallas was waiting outside the shop with Abbie and Riley so we decided that we should probably go get her.

Zoe puts her basket next to me and walks out to push Riley in.

They come back in the shop about 1 minute later and Zoe picks the basket up and puts it on the handle of the stroller.

Zoe had a basket for full of stuff and Dallas had half a basket full of stuff for Maya. I had been chucking all of the stuff I had chosen into their baskets because I was paying for it all anyway.

We go up to the counter and put the stuff up "that pram is ours as well" I point to the pram.

"That comes to a total of 231 dollars" I nod and grab my purse. Luckily I have a 100 dollar note 2 50s a 20 and a 10.

Zoe had a dollar with her so she gave me that as well.

"Would you like me to assemble the pram for you here? You seem to have your hands full" the man asks me kindly "if you wouldn't mind".

The man sets up the pram and even helps me out the bags underneath in the little bag compartment. Onto the next shop.

I walk out and see the girl that she was talking about "is your name Sasha?"

A/n
I love cliff hangers. Early short update for all of you readers because your awesome.
Early update: 10 votes (I don't know why I've been calling them likes!! Facebook does that to you)