11

"Can you tell me about the bedroom now" Kimberly jumps up and down. "I think maybe Zoe and Alfie should" Kimberly's eyes shoot straight to Zoe and Alfie.

"Well we're moving in, Demi has offered for us to live here with you three us adults are saving money and we're going to sell this house and buy a bigger house together" Alfie explains gently to her.

"You mean, I'm going to live with Demi and Zalfie" I nod "yep" I say to her popping the p "with a baby sister as well" her jaw drops I nod.

My phone buzzes. I look at the screen.
'Don't worry about court or anything for Kimberly, it has been proven that she was being abused at home she's yours now Demi'

"It was Faith about Kimberly" I say to Zoe. "Your mine now Kimberly, Your my daughter now" I say turning my attention to Kimberly.

I look at Zoe she is signalling that I needed to talk to her. She has a tear in her eye. She gets up and walks into the kitchen.

"Hey Alfie do you want to put a movie on for Kimberly and entertain Maya for me?" I ask Alfie he nods.

I walk over to Alfie with Maya. I put Maya on Alfie's lap "somethings wrong with Zoe, I'm going to see if she's ok" Alfie nods holding Maya.

I walk into the kitchen. Zoe is sat on the stool staring down at the counter.

"Zoe what's wrong" I ask her she doesn't answer so I walk over to her "Zoe what's up" I wrap my arms around her.

She cuddles into me. Even though she is older than me she still is sort of like a baby. "I think you should adopt an older kid as well" Zoe says to me.

"No way" I say to her joking around a bit. "Why, I will look after her she'll be like my sister" Zoe bargains.

"I'll think about it" another child in our house. "We don't have the room anyway" I say to Zoe "the bedroom downstairs doofus" Zoe says to me pointing to the bedroom down the hall.

To think that nobody was supposed to know about that.

Zoe gets up and drags me down to the bedroom opening the door.

The walls were painted a creamy colour with a black feature wall. This was my old room.

The room had furniture and it was perfect for a teen.

I guess I'm in for a wild ride. "I'll see what Alfie thinks about there being 6 of us" I say to Zoe.

We go back out to Alfie. "Come here Alfie" I call out to Alfie across the room. Alfie gets up and passes Maya to Zoe.

He comes out to me. "What do you think about having a teen running around the house" he looks at me confused "Zoe wants me to adopt a teen and have it in my old bedroom".

"I don't mind, I love kids" Alfie says shrugging.

"Should we go in tomorrow?" I ask them both. They both nod.

A/n
I haven't updated for ages obviously because I was in hospital but now I've also got sun stroke I've been sleeping heaps.

I've had like 18 hours sleep just since last night. I went to bed at like 6 got up at 8:20 went back to bed at 8:23 slept until 10:46 fell asleep on the couch for another hour slept in the car for another 50 minutes fell asleep in my nan's couch for 50 minutes fell asleep in the car for hour and 30 minutes.

Next update 10 votes.