19

Pov. Zoe
It had been three minutes. But I'm not going to look at it no way in hell. "Alfie!!" I call out to him. He runs in to the bathroom.

"What is it?" He asks me "I don't know, I don't want to look, you look" Alfie walks over to the test. "Little one, look" he puts the test in front of my face.

Two lines great I'm pregnant. I burst into tears a mix of being happy and upset because of Kimberly. Alfie wraps his arms around me "it's ok little one" he kisses me on the head.

We walk into the lounge room Demi is sitting on the couch tear stained face holding Maya. Tasha is sitting on the couch with her legs up and her head in her lap.

"What was it?" Demi asks me wiping a tear that fell down her cheek. "Umm it was positive, I'm pregnant" I tell them wiping my eyes. "Congratulations Zoe and Alfie" Tasha puts her head up and says even though she is still crying.

Alfie sat down and I sat next to him and cuddle into him. "I hope you don't mind but I'm just going to buy McDonald's for lunch and pizza for dinner, I can't cook at the best of times" Demi says.

"How about we buy McDonald's for lunch and I'll cook dinner?" I ask Demi. "It doesn't really matter are you sure?" Demi asks me I nod to her "of course, Dem" I say to her.

"I'll put a roast chicken in the oven in 2 hours or so then peel some veggies and cook those up" I say to them. "Can we make cookies for when Kimberly gets back" Tasha asks me.

"Umm yeah we can make some cookies" Tasha runs over to me and wraps her arms around me giving me a hug.

Tasha runs to her room and a few seconds later comes back with a backpack, and walks out the door.

"Demi where is she going?" Demi looks at the door then to me "I thought you might of known" Demi says pointing to me.

"We've got to go, NOW!!" Alfie shouts to us grabbing keys and chucking them to me.

I lock the house door. Demi is in front of me with Maya in her arms and Alfie is next to the car.

"No. I'm going to follow after her" I say to Alfie taking off to the street. I look left then right. I see Tasha running straight down the foot path. She's not stopping for anything.

I run after her. After about 5 minutes of chasing after her I call out to her "Tasha!! Please, please stop it's going to hurt my baby!!" I scream to her dropping onto my knees.

I let all my tears flow freely down my face. Tasha pauses and turns to look at me. A girl around 18 goes up to Tasha.

I see them talking then the girl walks in front of Tasha and puts her hand out for her to grab.

Tasha takes her hand and walks up to me with the girl. "Oh, Tash you had me so worried" I say holding my arms out to her.

She lets me wrap my arms around her but then pulls back. "Zoe don't take this the wrong way, but I have to go I don't know if I'll come back just I have to find Kimberly I'm not going to stop until I do" Tasha says to me.

"Ok, darling you do what you feel you need to do but please don't put yourself in danger" I say to her. She nods and runs off with the girl.

I sit on the concrete still sobbing into my hands. "Hey, are you ok?" I feel a hand on my shoulder so I look up. It's a random person.

I feel my anxiety starting to pick up really bad. I know what's coming next.

Pov. Demi
Me and Alfie were searching for Zoe and Tasha. It wasn't that hard to find Zoe she was on the concrete in tears and it looked like she was having a panic attack.

Alfie jumped out of the car and put his hand out to Zoe who tucked her arms into her self. "Little one it's me Alfie, I need you to calm down and breathe" Zoe stopped breathing then started to try and breathe normally.

Alfie held out both of his arms to our surprise Zoe reached out and Alfie picked her up.

"Shh what happened?" Alfie said placing Zoe in the car with the door open so her legs could hang out.

"Tasha was running so I called out to her and asked her to stop telling her it would hurt the baby she looked at me then a girl slightly older than her went up to her and I don't know what they said but Tasha came back then told me she had to go" Zoe cries to Alfie.

"No we have to get her back!!"I cry "we have to get both back!!" I look down at my wrist. We're the very visible scars are and the word strong, stay is on the other arm.

"I'll drive" I say as Alfie turns Zoe's legs around then jumps in the back.

"Wait, can you call my mum and Marissa and ask them to help us Zoe?" I ask Zoe. Zoe takes my phone and goes into the contacts.

She rings mum and tells her what happened and she says she will help. Then she calls Marissa who also says she can help.

"Your mum is going to ring other people to look as well" Zoe says passing the phone back to me.

After about 10 minutes of driving we come into a place where there's no people around and only like 2 houses and 1 of them is boarded up.

"There, in there" Alfie points to the boarded up house. I see the bush moving and Tasha's head poking out.

I jump out of the car and run to Tasha "shh get in the car now!" I say quietly but firmly. She runs to the car and jumps in.

I walk up to the door and look in the little peek hole that's meant to be used to see who's at your house when someone knocks.

Inside I see a man and a lady both dressed in black. Their both sniggering I can only just hear what their saying.

"Pfft stupid little girl, ha she's lucky I didn't keep going" the man laughs "she's a bitch of a thing" the lady replies.

This must be the house. I run back to the car "call the cops it's them" i jump in and speed off a few minutes down the road so they wouldn't get suspicious.

A/n
Who likes the drama??