6

Once the pain goes away I stand up it really hurt and I don't know what it was. I was practically fully dry from the amount of time I was on the floor.

I get dressed into the clothes I had chosen. I unlock the door and grab my dirty washing.

I take all of my dirty washing to the laundry and chuck it in the washing machine.

I go into the kids room and look for Dallas she's not in there. So I walk downstairs and see her on the floor playing with them.

"Are you ok Demi? I heard noises from the bathroom" I nod "yeah just a bit of pain in my stomach it's gone now though" I answer her getting my hair brush.

I brush my hair and put it up into a fishtail braid and walk over to Maya.

"Hey baby girl" I sit down and put her in between my legs. After about 2 minutes there's a knock at the door.

I stand up and go over to the door. I open the door "hey Zoe" she walks in and half hugs me "hey Demi show me show me show me" she jumps up and down.

I shut the door and walk over to Maya I pick her up and show Zoe. "It's my little baby" Zoe looks at her as her jaw drops "Demi, she's so gorgeous!" Zoe squeals.

"Can I hold her" Zoe asks me I nod and place her in her arms. "What's her name" Zoe asks me "Maya".

"Hello Maya I'm Aunty Zoella" Zoe tickles her belly and makes her laugh.

"Can I dress her?" Zoe asks me I nod and pass her, the clothes I had picked out for her. It is a pretty pink floral dress with a cream cardigan (picture above) I also picked out pretty ballet slippers for her.

Zoe got her dressed then handed her back to me. I gladly took her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Dallas" Zoe said once she had calmed down about my little baby "hey" Dallas answered.

"Hello Abbie and Riley" Zoe says getting on the floor next to Dallas and tickling their stomachs like she did with Maya.

She really loves kids. I'm surprised she hasn't got one of her own.

Dallas gets Abbie and Riley dressed then stands up.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, ok?"  Dallas asks me "ok we will watch Abbie and Riley won't we Zoe" Zoe looks up "huh? Oh yeah we will".

Dallas walks up the stairs.

I sit on the floor with Abbie, Riley and Maya passing them all a rattle.

I pick Abbie up and lay her on me. I pull her top up so I can check her stomach.

She still has bruises from Layla. "What happened to her?" Zoe asks me "Layla" I answered.

"Where is Layla anyway" Zoe asks me I pull Abbie's top down and place her on the floor again. "With mum".

Zoe used to love spending time with Layla and so did Layla with Zoe. I doubt Zoe will want to go near her again.

I can tell you even though she's my niece i don't want her to come near me.

Dallas walks down the stairs in the clothes she had chosen. We look up at her. She has a worried look on her face.

"Demi, whats all that blood from on the bathroom floor" I look at her confused. She races over and lifts up my top.

There's a line of dry blood on my stomach. "Maybe that's what caused the pain Demi what is it" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Was it that piece of rope that was in the shower hanging down" Dallas asks me I didn't even notice the piece of rope. It was more like a piece of string.

It grazed my stomach. I knew it did but I'm fine. It was only in the shower from when I was cleaning the other day. I had the sponge tied up to it.

"It was string and yes it grazed a long my stomach" I answered her.

I grabbed a wipe and wipe the dry blood off it was only like a tiny tiny bit that had smudged.

I pick Maya up and put her on my hip. "We're going now" I say grabbing my sunglasses and slipping them on. Dallas picked Abbie up and Zoe picked Riley up.

We get outside and to my car. In the boot I have 2 prams 1 for Abbie and 1 for Riley. I'll have to carry Maya then buy her a pram at the shop.

Luckily I have a 7 seater and Maya has already been given a car seat from last night.

When we arrive at the shops Dallas gets out and gets the prams ready I put Maya on my hip slide my sunglasses on and get ready to go inside.

Dallas puts Abbie in one stroller and Riley in the other Dallas pushes Abbie and Zoella pushes Riley.

A/n
Sorry it's so late you were fast at liking it and I was busy out with my family, and sleeping. Thank you all for being patient and reading and liking.

In every chapter I'll answer a question just add your question in the comments and if your question is chosen I'll give you a shout out.

Your goal today is:
10 likes as well as 1 comment.