12

I called the local adoption centre she recommended a kid for me her name is Tasha she is 15 years old and she's good with kids,  that's all I know about her.

The movie finishes and I check the time it's like 9:30 "alright bedtime Kimberly" I say patting her leg "but Demi" she whines looking at me.

I shake my head "no exceptions kid, bedtime" I say to her shrugging my shoulders "Zoe tell her I don't have to go to bed" Kimberly whines to Zoe "no, what Demi says goes" Zoe says shrugging.

Kimberly huffs and stands up. "Ok you can have another 20 minutes, do you want to ask Zoe or Alfie if one of them can go up and get your pyjamas for you" Kimberly nods and turns to Alfie "Alfie can you please go get my pyjamas for me" Kimberly asks sweetly.

Alfie stands up "can you get Maya's as well please Alfie?" I ask Alfie "yeah of course".

Zoe stands up "can I please hold Maya" Zoe asks me I pass her over. "Can I get her changed into her pyjamas please" I nod.

Zoe holds Maya gently in her arms and kisses her on the cheek.

Alfie comes back down with the pyjamas "here you go" he passes some pyjamas to Kimberly "thank you" she says sweetly "here you go Zoe now dress her" Alfie says.

Zoe looks at Maya then looks at the clothes. She slowly gets up and lays Maya on the change table.

She changes her nappy and puts a new one on getting her dressed.

"Come here Kimberly, let me help you" Alfie says to Kimberly she turns around straight away "ok" she walks to Alfie and stands in front of him.

Zoe picks Maya up and rocks her in her arms.

We stay up and watch Disney channel for 20 minutes. "Bed time now miss" I say patting her leg.

She stands up and looks down "b-but" she stutters Zoe passes Maya to me "come on Kimberly" Zoe says putting her arms out and picking Kimberly up.

Alfie and I walk up to Maya's bedroom and lay her in the cot. "Night night" Alfie says kissing her on the head. I give her a kiss and Alfie turns her lamp on.

We pass her a teddy and leave the room shutting the door behind us.

Zoe meets us in hallway "she's down" Zoe says "she's down as well" Alfie says I nod. "Teamwork" I say.

We head downstairs and all sit on the couch "I'm actually quite tired now" Zoe says to us and trust me after her tired she goes loopy.

"Well before you go to bed the local orphanage have recommended a 15 year old her name is Tasha we're going tomorrow.

They nod "ok goodnight" Zoe stands up and gives me a hug "night" Alfie says to me "good night sleep well, if you need anything for your room come and ask me" they nod.

I follow them up the stairs turning off the tvs and all the lights on the way.

Pov. Tasha
I've been here since I was like 3 I quite like it here there's kids that I can play with and because I like dancing, singing and acting Anne brought me dancing shoes and a dancing bag and a microphone.

Anne is the lady who runs the place she's practically my aunty. I'm only here for another 3 years I can only be here until I'm 18 and I'm currently 15 so yeah.

"Go to bed now Tasha we have a big day tomorrow, someone's coming in" Anne doesn't tell anyone else here but me when people come in.

"Not for me though" I say shrugging "actually, I told them about you and she said she was very interested in meeting you" I feel a smile creep onto my face.

"Please make an effort, Tasha" Anne says to me sighing "I will, I will I promise" I say to her jumping up and down.

"goodnight Anne" I say standing up "goodnight my dear" I kiss her on the cheek and run upstairs. 

Maybe I'll get adopted by a wonderful family that will love me I can't wait.

A/n
Hi guys what's up, everyone leave me a question in the comments about me/ my life to answer in next chapter.

If I get 5 questions I'll update again. If I don't get 5 questions then I will delete this book