10

We are all sitting in the lounge room. "Invite Alfie over" I turn to Zoe who was sitting watching Kimberly play with Maya.

"What" Zoe turns to me "I wasn't listening" she stated "I noticed, invite Alfie over" I laughed a bit at her.

Kimberly stood up "where's the... Bathroom" Kimberly asks me looking down at her feet "I forgot to show you around" I said to her standing up.

I took her hand and showed her through the kitchen and down the little hall at the end is the bathroom.

"This is the downstairs bathroom, when you come out I'll show you the rest of the house" I tell her opening the door. I here the door lock then the toilet flush seconds later.

Kimberly opens the door "I washed my hands" she showed me her hands "good girl" I'm a bit shocked to why she told me that but oh well.

I take her hand again and take her through the kitchen. I stop at the kitchen sliding door "out there is the deck, you can go out there whenever you want".

I take her upstairs. "This is Maya's room this is my room and this is your room, they all have bathrooms in them" she nods.

"Zoe was bringing all of your stuff up here and she has set it up" I open the door. Zoe done such a great job at it.

I look down at Kimberly her jaw dropped at the site. "This can't be mine" I nod "all yours" I say to her.

She walks out to the hall who's bedroom is that. She points to the spare room.

"Well I wasn't planning on telling you yet but I will when we get downstairs" Kimberly nods.

I take her hand as she leads me down the stairs. We go into the lounge room.

I pick maya up and and place her on my lap. There's a knock at the door "come in" Zoe yells to the person behind the door.

Alfie walks in to the lounge "hello guys" Alfie waves to us all "you must be Kimberly, Demi's new daughter" Kimberly looks at me then nods to Alfie.

"I am" Alfie is cut off by Kimberly "you are Alfie Deyes" Kimberly finishes his sentence for him "also known as pointlessblogs" she then turns to Zoe "and I've seen Zoe too, Zoe Sugg" she says.

Zoe and Alfie both laugh at her cuteness.

A/n
Short chapter. I'll update later tonight like after dinner. What is the news? What's that other room for?

There's no wrong answers so leave your guess for what that room is for and what the news is that Demi is hiding.

Next update goal is: 13 votes and 3 comments guessing what the room is for. Not updating until you at least get 3 comments guessing what the room is for.