2

"Demi she needs you" Dallas tells me "and I think you need her too" Dallas finishes "Dallas no it's for a night" I start to tear up a bit "Demi go for it you love this girl as if she is her own" I start to get angry and burst out into tears.

I hug Maya Dallas is right I need her. Dallas is staring at me "I'm sorry Demi" she tells me I nod "it's fine really your your right" I sob. Maya is watching me "so how's Riley and Abbie been for you" I say as I calm down "great" Dallas says bothered. "Layla?" I ask "herself I suppose" Dallas answers.

It was silent "so Daniel is back" I say sort of whispering "don't talk about it. Please" I nod "sorry" she smiles. Maya starts to whine "shh it's ok" I rock her until she falls asleep "your really good with her" I smile I know I am I just won't admit it to myself.

I walk upstairs and place Maya on my bed surrounded my pillows so she doesn't fall. I walk back downstairs greeted with a hug from Dallas I try to walk through her hug but it doesn't work. She holds my arm and walks over to the couch with me. When she sits down she pulls me down next to her and i lean on her.

"Something's bothering you" Dallas states "no" I say "It wasn't a question" I giggle to myself she has always been like this. I hug her "fine I really feel a connection between me and Maya" Dallas is silent she is listening but not responding.

I hear little footsteps coming down the stairs "mum" I look up and see Layla watching Dallas. "What's wrong" it's only when Dallas says that I hear sobs "dad just called me he's angry and he said he is coming over here" my heart races I jump up and lock all doors and windows.

"Upstairs now bring Riley and Abbie up my bedroom" we sit in my room all together silently. All the lights in the house are turned off. Maya starts to whine a little I pick her up and rock her in my arms. We hear a knock on the door it gets louder and a lot more furious. "Open the door or it's the ending of all of you".

I pick up the house phone and dial 911 "we need police, umm room 43 bubble girl hotel, yes there's kids, 4, I don't think he's armed but dangerous yes" I put the phone down and breathe quietly "they'll be here in a minute".

A few minutes later I hear screaming and a gentle knock on the door. I get up and put Maya on the bed I walk down stairs and to the door "who is it" I quietly whisper "police can you open the door" I stand up properly then open the door.

Everyone comes down stairs as the police officer takes a seat. "So do you know him Daniel I mean" we nod "he's my ex boyfriend" Dallas speaks up. The police officer nods "what are your names" he looks up talking about all of us "my name is Demi Lovato this is my sister Dallas Lovato her 3 kids Layla the oldest and the twins Abbie and Riley and this little one is Maya I'm fostering her for the night".

He looks up after writing it down "hello Maya" he coos "Maya's foster parents aren't nice and we can't get her taken off them cause their is no proof until she gets adopted" I nod understandably "she's gorgeous though" I say he nods "I better get going thank you for your time be safe" he leaves shutting the door.

It's silent for the next 10 minutes.

Crappy short update what do you think again make sure you dm me or comment a question thanks.