22

Pov. Tasha
I can't remember what happened but I'm laying in a hospital bed with no one around me. I have a pounding headache and can't move. Not to mention the cords on my body.

Theirs nothing wrong with me so I don't understand why I'm in hospital. I don't like it in here at all its boring. I haven't even got my phone that Zoe brought me.

A doctor walks into the room that I'm in "just here to check your vitals" he says to me I nod. "Ok can you tell me what's wrong with me, why I'm in here" I ask him "no sorry that's up to your nurse or parents" he tells me I nod angrily.

Pov. Demi
"So Tasha has Craniopharyngioma" the nurse says to me "excuse me?" I say standing back "it's a cancerous brain tumour, the seizure was caused by the pressure put on her brain... They are typically slow growing tumours but not in this case you have 2 options for her you can either let her die or she can have an operation that can be performed in this hospital to see how much of it we can remove then she can have chemotherapy after as well as radiation" I feel a few tears roll down my cheek as the nurse breaks the news.

"That's horrible" I say breaking into tears "I'm going to tell her if you don't mind" I say to the nurse she nods. Alfie walks out the door with Maya in his arms I put my arms out to Maya.

Zoe follows out and the nurse explains to them what she had just explained to me.

The nurse gets a wheelchair and puts Kimberly in it so she can come down to. I'm leaving the decision making about whether to let her slip away and enjoy her last how ever long or have an operation performed which might harm her to Tasha.

That's the sad things about brain surgery, you never know if it's going to affect the person or kill them or on the other side it could go perfectly well. It's just a big risk and I don't want to choose something that Tasha might not like.

She's only been in my house for a few days and I don't want to really go as far as making a life or death decision for her.

A/n
Short I know but you found out what Tasha has got.