15

Pov. Layla
I sat on the roof the other day for, get, this 2 hours before nan came looking for me. I knew she didn't care to start off with.

I am sitting on the couch watching Disney channel with nan. "I know you hate hearing about Demi, but she has another kid now, her name is Tasha she is 15" I nod as she tells me this.

I wonder why she'd want someone older than a baby something has definitely happened to make her want an older child.

"She also has had 2 famous youtuber's move in, Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes" obviously that's why they got the older girl "their saving to move to Brighton in London, Zoe and Alfie sold their house and came here so that they could save with Demi" I nod.

"Is mum moving as well?" I ask her "no she's not, I think we will all lose contact within at least another 2 days" nan tells me "mainly you though, your leaving... Tomorrow" I drop the remote.

"No I'm not" I say to her standing up "nan, you can't make me leave, I can't go I was your first born grand child" I say trying to fight my point.

"No, Tasha is now first born, she is the oldest after all" nan tells me "fine, I'll leave now!" I shout.

Pov. Kimberly
While we were watching The Lorax Demi moved. She moved over to Tasha and wrapped her arms around her, not me.

Now we are watching Inside Out I'm sitting by myself once again. We've only watched about 5 minutes and Demi looks so happy.

I look over to Demi and see Alfie looking at me. He pats the space next to him.

I slowly move over to him. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. I lay my head on him and continue to watch the move.

Pov. Tasha
While watching The Lorax Demi moved over to me and sat on the other side of me and pulled me into her so I was cuddling her.

She left Kimberly and Kimberly looked pretty upset about it but didn't move.

We all decided to watch Inside Out right after The Lorax because Maya is still asleep.

After about 10 minutes of the movie I gaze over at Kimberly to see if she's ok, but she wasn't were she was before.

She had moved over to Alfie and was cuddling into Alfie. Demi hadn't noticed though.

"I'm hungry, should we order pizza?" Zoë groans. "Ok" Demi shrugs her shoulders.

Demi quickly pauses the movie and gets up grabbing the phone.

Zoë and Alfie follow Demi into the kitchen leaving me and Kimberly alone.

She looks at me and pulls a dirty face at me, so I do it back at her.

She keeps pulling a dirty face so I laugh at her. It made her worse though and she started getting really red with anger.

"Zoë!" I call out to the kitchen. Zoe runs straight in and over to me without looking at Kimberly.

"Kimberly is being really horrible, I think i should just go back to the orphanage so I'm not in anyone's way" I say to her pretending to be sad. "Kimberly!! Go to your room right now!" Demi comes in over hearing what I had said to Zoë.

"Don't worry Tasha, she'll warm up to you" Demi says to me as Kimberly walked up the stairs with her arms crossed.

"I hope so" I mumble Zoë rubs my arm. "Lets go unpack your stuff?" Zoë suggests I nod to her.

We walk into my room, I really do love it. There's 2 chairs and a cute table in between them. As well as a mirror, walk in wardrobe, a huge tv, a huge bed, a giant window with the best view.

"It's the biggest room in the house" Zoë tells me "I love it, it's.. It's huge" I say standing in the middle of the room.

"I love the view" I say staring out of the window. "Me too... It's pretty isn't it" Zoë says smiling I nod.

I won't be able to fill the wardrobe though, I don't have enough stuff to fill it. My stuff wouldn't even fill a quarter of it.

"We are going to go shopping, just you and I, tomorrow to buy you more clothes and a phone, a laptop, an iPad Air as well as some more" Zoë tells me.

"You don't have too" I say to her "no, your right I don't have too but I want too" she tells me.

"I though maybe you'd be interested in helping me edit my videos and upload them" Zoë tells me "yeah, maybe we could use the desk in here to edit" I say to her.

"If you want, that way we are out of everyone's way" Zoë shrugs her shoulders as she tells me.

"Do you think I could make my own YouTube channel and vlog channel?" I ask her "yeah of course, I'll link it in my description that way you get heaps of subscribers" Zoë tells me.

"What will you call it?" She asks me. "I don't know how about TutuTasha and for my vlog channel MoreTasha?" I ask her.

"That sounds good, we will go all out for your first video on your main channel and have a collab with you, Alfie and I" Zoë says to me.

I nod then we get to work unpacking.

"Umm Tasha, would you like this on the cabinet?" Zoë asks me. I turn around she is holding the photo of me and mum.

"Yes please, if you don't mind that is" I say to her looking at my mums face.

She moves it away and puts it on the cabinet next to the tv.

We start putting stuff in draws and planning where everything else would go. All though I won't need much because this room has every thing I need anyway.

We decided on getting 2 computer chairs and a touch screen computer for editing.

Other than that we will just use our laptops for everything.

When we finish unpacking, Zoë sets my YouTube account up and also sets my Twitter account up as well as a Facebook and Instagram account all for my YouTube account.

"Should we set up a website as well?" Zoë asks me "yeah, why not" I shrug my shoulders secretly excited.

A/n
Did you miss me? I'm back from my trip now.