9

Someone requested I done a Layla point of view so here you go. It will only be short though.

Pov. Layla
I don't know why I hit Abbie I don't know whats came over me. But I did and I can't take it back now.

All I remember is that she was crying so I hit her... Really hard and I feel terrible that it's happened.

Mum called grandma she came straight away to pick me up. Grandma said something about something called a court and said that they won't let me near mummy or Abbie and Riley ever again.

I don't understand why it has to be like this I want to live with mummy. But yes I know I can't live with her she's with the babies they are more important than me.

"What's up?" Grandma walks around the corner and looks at me. "I want to go stay with Demi" I whine to her.

She's silent "you can't, Demi has a baby now she's not going to want you going around and hurting her baby as well" I feel a tear run down my face and nan said this.

Her phone rings so she walks away. I can hear by how she is speaking it's either mum or Dallas.

Nan walks back in "what do you want for lunch?" She asks me I shrug my shoulders "I don't know".

Nan makes me noodles and puts it in front of me I start eating straight away. "Demi has adopted another girl" I nod.

"Her name is Kimberly she is 6 years old" I nod again I really don't care.

"How long will it take you to realise!! I don't care about my mum and her kids I don't care about Demi and her kids!!" I yell at nan and walk away from my food.

She lets me run off. I go up to the room I was in and climb out. It leads to a roof for under it because it's up so high.

I lay on the roof and put some music on.

Nan won't come out her she's scared of heights.

I sit up a bit and look around. I can easily reach to the actual roof.

I stand up and walk over to it. I climb on the roof that way I know nan won't be able to see me when she comes looking for me.

A/n
15 likes for next update.