17

Pov. Zoe
I reach over to the bedside table and I check the time on my phone it's 1:15 in the morning. Everyone in the house is asleep but I just can't sleep I can't quite get what Tasha said out of my mind.

Like fair enough she won't want to replace her mum because obviously she holds a special place in her heart for her mum but still she still misses her mum it's been like 12 years. She was only 3 when her mum was killed in a car accident.

To be honest not on the Tasha subject I've been feeling a little bit of pain in my stomach. It's that time of the month but I haven't even started yet I've missed it for a week and 3 days. I'm a little bit scared that I'm you know... Pregnant.

"Hey Zoe are you awake" Alfie shakes my arm gently "yeah, yeah I am why" I ask him flipping over so I was facing him. "Why are you awake" he asks me rubbing my arm "pains and I've been thinking about what Tasha said" I answer him. "Pains, what do you mean by pains?" Alfie asks me.

"My stomach it's like cramps but their not them sort of cramps" I tell him slightly confusing myself. "Is it that time of the month?" He asks me "no actually I've missed that time of the month" I tell him.

"Do you think you might be... pregnant" Alfie asks me smiling a little bit. "It's a possibility, we will see tomorrow ok?" I tell him. "Yeah we can go get a test" Alfie says.

"Now get some sleep little one" Alfie says kissing me on the head. I close my eyes.

Pov. Alfie
I can't believe it she might be pregnant. I'll be so happy if she is I'll finally get to be a daddy and Zoe will get to be a mummy.

But she's in pain which sucks I hate seeing her in pain. She's my baby after all.

I close my eyes and dream about what my future could be if there's actually a baby. I'd have either a baby boy or girl a gorgeous girlfriend.

Perfect family really. Me, Zoe, the baby, Demi, Tasha, Kimberly and Maya. It's a big family but it's a good one.

Pov. Demi
I hear Maya stirring. I sit up and check my phone it's 8:45 so it doesn't bother me.

I get up and open my bedroom door. I walk into Maya's bedroom and pick her up out of her cot. "Good morning bubba" I say kissing her on the cheek.

I walk downstairs with her and sit on the couch sitting her on my lap facing me. "Why aren't you a gorgeous little girl" I say to her kissing her on the nose.

I hear a door open and turn around to see Tasha coming out through the kitchen. "Good morning darling how was your sleep" I ask Tasha. "Great thank the beds actually really comfortable and my bedrooms nice I love it" Tasha says stretching.

I hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. Kimberly pops up in front of me "boo" she says brightly. "Argh" I pretend to scream causing Kimberly, Maya and Tasha to all laugh. "Good morning princess" I say to Kimberly.

After about 10 minutes of me and Tasha playing with Kimberly and Maya, Alfie and Zoe come down the stairs.

"Sorry did we wake you" I asked Zoe as she sat down "no, no it's fine" Zoe yawns. She looks a little pale and not very well.

Alfie turns around to Tasha "come into the kitchen and help me make pancakes?" Alfie offers.

Tasha follows him into the kitchen and so does Kimberly.

"I think I'm pregnant" Zoe tells me "oh really" I say to her. "Yeah can we go get a test?" Zoe asks me shyly. "Of course we can we will go now while they are cooking breakfast" I say to her.

"In our pyjamas?" Zoe asks me laughing. I get up and pass Maya to Zoe.

I go over to my washing basket. "Here" I get two pairs of sweats and to t-shirts out of the washing basket.

I pass them to her and take Maya and lay her on the couch. We get dressed in the lounge room then I quickly run into the kitchen.

"Just popping into the chemist be back soon" I tell Alfie "ok I've got it all under control" Alfie tells me.

I pick Maya up off the couch. "Demi I want to come" Kimberly chases me to the door. "Ok" I grab her hand and shut the door as we go out.

"I'll clip Kimberly in you get Maya in" Zoe says to me. We clip the kids in then we get in the car. I decided to drive because I think it's a better idea if I'm driving.

When we arrive at the mall I get Maya's pram out and we walk through until we get to the baby shopping where we found Kimberly. I looked at the shop and smiled at the gorgeous little girl we got out of it.

We get to the chemist after a few minutes of walking through the night mall. It's a huge place and the chemist is at the back of it.

We get there and I look at Zoe "have you got Kimberly?!" I asked her worriedly "no, last time I looked she was following.." Zoe turns around.

We've lost Kimberly. I break down into tears "watch Maya" I scream to Zoe even though she's just in front of me.

"Kimberly!!!!! Baby where are you???" I run through every where we had been. I search for 10 minutes but can't find her anywhere no ones seen her.

Alfie and Tasha turn up and Alfie gives me a quick hug. "It's ok, where's Zoe were all going to search" we ran back to Zoe.

Alfie pushes the pram while we all run through the shop showing a photo of Kimberly asking people if they had seen her.

A/n
Ooh drama. Do you guys like the drama that was suggested by a very lovely reader. skyepoko  if you have any more suggestions I might be able to update Christmas Eve which is today since its like 12am.