14

Pov. Tasha
Zoë had been grabbing all my stuff before I could and packing it for me while she was vlogging still. I grabbed a photo of mum and stare at it I miss her a lot.

"Tell me a bit about yourself" Zoë says to me "well my name is Tasha Lee, I've been here since I was three after my mum died in a car accident" I start to tell her.

"My favourite things are to sing, dance and act, I really love kids and having kids around me" I tell her thinking for a big more.

"And that's all" I finish "well the 2 little kids downstairs they are Demi's as well the babies name is Maya and the little girls name is Kimberly" Zoë tells me.

"Alfie and I live with Demi, ever since she moved to Brighton" Zoë tells me. "Am I sharing a room?" I ask her "no, you've got your own room downstairs, all the other rooms are upstairs".

My own room, in a new house, with people I don't know, wow I'm excited.

"I'll carry your stuff for you" Zoë says to me picking up my one bag because that's all I have "thank you" I say to her.

I go downstairs first walking slowly and lifting up my head when I get to the bottom I see a huge smile appear on Anne's face. She's the closest thing I've ever had to a friend I must admit I'm going to miss her.

I run up to Anne and hug her "I'm going to miss you Anne" I say to her "I'm going to miss you too Tasha" she says to me.

Alfie takes my bag "is this all?" He asks "yeah" I nod "no, take your microphone, have you got all your dancing stuff" Anne says to me "yeah I've got my dancing stuff, I'll go get my mic set" I run off into the lounge room.

I grab my microphone and the big speaker with all the cords.

"Hey, Kimberly can you go hold Tasha's hand so I can carry her speaker?" Alfie asks Kimberly. She runs to me and holds her hand out. I gladly take it and put my speaker and mic down.

"Thanks Alfie, I'll take my bag" I put my hand out for my bag "don't worry about it kiddo, I've got it" Zoë says grabbing my bag "ok thanks" I laugh a bit.

"Bye" Anne waves to me as I walk out.

Pov. Demi
Wow 3 kids in the space of 3 days. Tasha's seems to be warming up with Zoë already which is good.

Soon they'll great with each other and I already feel a bond with her. We walk out to the car and all grab our seats.

"Ok we don't live far away from here, only about 5 minutes so when we get there I was planning on having a real easy day maybe just like show you around then movies and popcorn" I suggest.

"Yeah, ok" Tasha says to me shrugging "yeah movies!!" Kimberly shouts making Maya giggle. They are so cute I love them all so much.

I pull up in the driveway "I'll get Maya for you Demi" Zoë says to me pulling the seat forward so she can get Maya out. "I'll grab all of Tasha's stuff up and put it in her room" Alfie says opening the boot "I'll hold Kimberly's hand again?" Tasha offers. 

Kimberly grabs Tasha's hand and drags her to the door. "Woah- woah wait, your... Demi Lovato" Tasha says turning to me. She noticed my mail slot.

"Yep" I nod "and your Zoë Sugg and your Alfie Deyes" she says with her jaw wide open. "Yep" they reply at the same time.

I unlock the door and let Alfie in first with all the stuff. "Ok if you follow Alfie he'll lead you to your room" I say tapping Tasha's shoulder.

She instantly followed him. I let Zoë go in first with Maya.

I sit down on the couch "you wanna go to mummy now Maya" Zoë coos passing her to me "thanks" I say to Zoë she's been such a big help.

"Hey Zoë?" I turn to Zoë "yeah" she says to me "do you know how to make baby bottles?" I ask her "yeah, I'll go make her one" Zoë says walking into the kitchen.

Alfie and Tasha come back a few minutes later. Zoë follows them in with Maya's bottle "thanks Zoë" I say to her as she passes the bottle to me.

"Ok you would of seen all of downstairs because this is all to it help yourself to the pantry and fridge Tasha" I say she nods "upstairs all the rooms have name tags, much like the ones downstairs to make getting around a lot easier" I explain to her.

"Ok someone can choose a movie to watch" I say still feeding Maya her bottle. "Can we watch the lorax?" Tasha asks me. "Yeah we can" I say.

Alfie gets up and puts the movie on. Maya still had half a bottle left so I decided to put her to bed.

"I'll be back in a second, I'm putting Maya down" I say walking upstairs.

I set the baby monitor up in Maya's room and lay Maya in the cot with her bottle.

I walk downstairs Kimberly is standing around and Tasha is sitting next to Zoë. Alfie is on the other side of Zoë.

I sit down with an empty spot next to me. "Can I sit with you, Demi?" Kimberly asks me.

I reach out to her and pick her up. I place her on my lap so that she is comfortable.

"Can I please have a glass of water?" Tasha asks me "yes, do you know where to get it from or would you like someone to get it for you?" I ask her.

"I know where to get it from" she says standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"Whoops, wait let me get some popcorn" Zoë stands up and walks into the kitchen.

When she comes back she puts 5 big bowls of popcorn on the coffee table and Alfie presses play.

A/n
Hey guys, I'm still sick hence the not updating to much. I feel like I'm getting worse but I'm going to be updating more as I've been in bed minding my own business all morning. I've now got 5.74k views on this story so thank you and continue reading because I've decided to make it long.

Update goal is: 10 votes and 1 comment.

My question to answer was: why do you write books on here/wattpad? I like typing more than writing to tell you the honest truth. With writing a story in real life I feel that I shouldn't share it, whereas here on wattpad i can write a story without getting judged.

A question for you guys now.
Would you like some more drama? If so what sort of drama?