13

Pov. Zoë
I heard mine and Alfie's door open so I tried to stay still. I can hear Alfie snoring he is the loudest person ever.

"Zoë?" I hear little sobs coming from near the door "Kimberly is that you?" I ask sitting up "yes" I press my phone to check the time it's only 2 am.

I put my arms out to her "come here Kimberly" she slowly shuts the door and runs straight into my arms. "What's wrong pretty" I say to her cuddling her "there's a monster, in my closet" she stutters.

"There's no such thing as monsters though" I say reasoning with her "yes there is, I saw one" she tells me.

"Alfie" I shake Alfie "Alfie" he wakes up. "What do you want Zoë?" He asks me tiredly.

"Can you come with me to Kimberly's bedroom so we can show her there's no monsters in her closet" I ask him "fine" he stands up.

I pick Kimberly up and slip a pair of monster slippers on. I follow Alfie into Kimberly's room.

I sit on Kimberly's bed with her in my arms. Alfie walks over to her closet and opens it. "See, no monster" he says to her. She nods "I can see it" she points to a clown doll.

"Ok, you come sleep with us tonight, and Demi will move that for you tomorrow" Alfie reasons with her "ok, promise" she holds out her pinkie to Alfie. He walks over and wraps his pinkie around hers. "I promise" he sighs.

I carry Kimberly back into mine and Alfie's room and kick my slippers off. I lay her in between Alfie and I.

"Goodnight" she says cuddling into my chest "goodnight pretty" I say to her kissing her on the head "goodnight Kimberly" Alfie says.

Pov. Demi
I wake up and check my phone it's 9:30 am and I haven't heard a peep out of Maya or Kimberly all night.

I get up and walk downstairs.

Zoë is sitting on the couch feeding Maya a bottle and Alfie is feeding Kimberly weet-bix for breakfast.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear them" I apologise running down the stairs "don't worry about it, but can you move that clown doll from Kimberly's closet it scared her last night and she came and slept with us" Zoë says to me I nod.

Pov. Alfie
After we all get dressed we decide to leave. We are in the car now on the way to the orphanage to pick up a kid.

"I've definitely decided on Tasha" Demi tells us "she's perfect" Zoë exclaims.

Zoë's been super excited and pumped up all morning to go meet the kids so that she can have a teen in the house. Don't know why she'd possibly want a teen to hang out with but hey.

We arrive at the orphanage after what feels like for ever and all get out of the car. I get Maya and Demi gets Kimberly. Zoë grabs the camera so she can vlog.

"Is it ok if I vlog in here?" Zoë asks the lady before she has a chance to say anything "yes, it is" she says "thank you".

"Ok anyway my name is Anne I run the orphanage, who was the one that called?" She asked "that would be me, Demi" Demi puts out her hand stepping forward to shake her hand.

"What are your names?" She asks Zoë and I "I'm Alfie" I tell her "and I'm Zoë" Zoë says to her "nice to meet you" Anne says.

"Ok, are you interested in meeting Tasha?" She asks Demi nods to her.

Pov. Tasha
"Tasha come down here please" I hear Anne call I was wearing my best clothes so I was presentable and walked downstairs.

"I want you to meet Demi, Alfie and Zoë" Anne says to me pointing them out "hi, nice to meet you" I shake all of their hands.

"Is it ok if I adopt you?" Demi asks me "really, of course!" I say really loudly she laughs at me a bit.

Zoë turns around and looks in my eyes "can I come help you pack?" She asks me "yeah, if you want, totally up to you" I say to her "I'll show you my room" I reach out my free hand.

She grabs it and let's me drag her to my room.