3

"You heard him she needs a parent" I death glare Dallas "stop just stop it" i whisper really upset. I need more opinions whether I should or shouldn't trust me I want to but I don't know. "Let's change your nappy hey kiddo" I put her on my hip. I take her upstairs to Riley and Abbie's bedroom and change her nappy. "Shh do you think I should keep you I do" Maya starts gurgling.

I finally rock Maya to sleep and gently put her down leaving a kiss on her forehead. I walk downstairs and flop myself in my chair. Dallas smiles and nods. "How bout Layla you take Abbie and Riley to aunty Demi's bedroom and play with them while I talk to aunty Demi" Dallas turns talking to Layla she nods and gets Abbie and Riley.

"What now" I pull a face at her "you know what you adore that girl and she loves you too" I start tearing up. Dallas comes and sits next to me "come here" she says motioning for me to lay on her I cuddle into her crying. "It might be hard to admit to yourself how much you need her and she needs you but you have to think about it Maya deserves to have you and you deserve to have her ever since you found out you've been broken" I keep crying. "That's the problem I know that I need her and she needs me but to adopt her what would happen if I have a break down or I relapse" Dallas nods. We sit in silence.

"I'll ring mum see how she feels about it sound good" I look up Dallas nods "yeah mum always has advice for these sort of situations" I smile and pick up the phone. I breathe and enter the number it rings. (M- mum d-demi)
M- hello
D- hi mum
M- oh how are you
D- good you
M- good
D- I've got a situation
M- I'm listening
D- so I found a baby took her into the cop shop and they know her I am for the night an emergency foster house for her and I want to adopt her
M- if you love her and are ready to love her for the rest of your life go for it
D- I want to Dallas thinks I should too
M- ok I've got Maddies sleepover to attend too
D- ok bye love you tell Maddie I love her too
M- love you too bye send my love to Dallas

I smile "yes I'm going for it" Dallas squeals. "I'm tired" I yawn. Dallas leaves to check on the kids.

"They're all asleep" I pause "so we can sleep down here can you be an awesome sister and grab heaps of blankets from the basket and I'll get the pillows please dally" I use my ultra amazing puppy dog face knowing she'll go for it "ok can we build a fort" Dallas asks me "umm yeah! Why wouldn't we" I run over to the linen closet and grab heaps of pillows and a tent.

I walk back to the lounge room and shut the sliding doors and other doors so it's not so noisy. "I brought the tent we used to use when we were little and our princess sleeping bags I'll go get popcorn set the tent up for us I'll come help in a min" Dallas nods and gets to work.

By the time I come back in the tent is up the sleeping bags are down there are 2 stacks of blankets with a pillow on top of each and a pillow on the sleeping bag. "Your the best sis" I smile "well obviously I'm the best" Dallas flicks her hair sarcastically I poke my tongue out at her jokingly she does it back. Before I even notice we are having a full on 'sticking tongues out at each other war' which isn't actually a thing I don't think. I put all of the food down.

"Yeah popcorn only" Dallas winks "well.... There was lots of stuff in the pantry telling me to eat it so I got it all and we can have a full feast sound good" I ask smiling "umm yeah!!! of course it does".

We lay in our sleeping bags and zip the tent up we eat the food play some games and go to sleep.

A/n
Sorry been so long I've been so busy and writing other books check out Riley (the mentalist fanfic) my new book daily update for that and it will be awesome here's a sneak peek:

Three year old Riley Summer is lost and finds her way to the CBI the California Bureau of Investigation.
Her parents died in a car crash when Riley was really little she lives with foster parents who are hard to track down.
Will Teresa Lisbon, Kimball Cho, Patrick Jane, Grace Van Pelt and Wayne Rigsby find her foster parents or will she be stranded.

Please read it, it's gonna be great!!