4

I wake up and look next to me Dallas isn't there so I decide to get up. "Dally?" I say looking around then see a note on the table.
'Gone to Starbucks be back soon, Dallas xx' then theirs a kiss underneath.

Layla walks down the stairs "where's mum" she yawns looking at me "gone to Starbucks she will be back soon" I answer Layla as she comes and sits down on the couch next to me.

"Abbie, Riley and Maya are crying" Layla tells me getting back up and dragging me off the couch. I follow her upstairs to the girls bedroom and open the door.

Sure enough Abbie and Riley are crying "calm them down" I tell Layla walking into my room and picking Maya up off my bed "good morning baby girl" I kiss her on the head as she cuddles into me.

I walk into Abbie, Riley and Layla to see Layla hitting Abbie repeatedly across her stomach "stop Layla" I gently lay Maya on the ground. I run over and pull Layla away "she won't shut up" Layla screams.

I push Layla over so she was laying on the ground I've never had to use force against a 11 year old and quite frankly shouldn't ever have to.

I pick Abbie up and rock her I honestly can't care less that Layla is crying.

I hear the front door open "I'm up here Dallas hurry" Dallas runs up the stairs into the room "wow what happened here".

"Well I came up here because Layla told me they were all crying I left Layla with Abbie and Riley for a second to go get Maya and came back to Layla hitting Abbie repeatedly across the stomach" I explain to Dallas passing Abbie over and Maya up off the ground.

"I'm calling mum" Dallas tells me.

Dallas walks out of the room and comes back seconds later "mum's coming over to pick Layla up I won't have her around the little ones" Dallas tells me and passes me the phone.

"What?" I ask her "call someone about Maya" I nod and dial a number.

Cs- child services d- Demi

CS- child services how may we help
D- my names Demi Lovato I've got Maya here
CS- ahh yes Maya
D- I was wondering if I could adopt her
CS- ok can I please have your address we will come around with some forms and and check your house to make sure it's child safe
D- ok my address is 17 pentatonix road
CS- ok we will be there in about 10 minutes we are pretty close to that area anyway

I hung up.

"10 minutes" I tell Dallas.

Layla is still laying on the floor crying and Dallas is holding Abbie I'm holding Maya and Riley is rolling around the cot playing with her toys.

The door opens and mum walks in and up to the bedroom. "Hi" she says grabbing Layla "and bye" mum walks out.

"Well then that's how that went" I pick Riley up and hold her on the other side. I walk down the stairs with Dallas following.

I sit Maya and Riley down on the play mat and Dallas puts Abbie down. "Movie?" I ask Dallas "breakfast with the coffees I got and a movie" Dallas says walking into the kitchen.

I turn the tv onto nick Jr. and follow Dallas out. I go to the pantry and grab out the porridge as Dallas gets 2 bananas from the fruit bowl.

I grab 3 Dora bowls and make some porridge up. Dallas mashes a bit of banana usually we would use one banana between Abbie and Riley but now Maya is with us we are using 1 1/2.

I put it into the freezer to cool off a little bit while Dallas gets 3 bottles ready.

I start on our breakfast bacon and eggs on toast. Once I have finished we grab the babies food the bottles and our food and walk into the lounge.

We only have 2 high chairs down stairs so Dallas had to quickly run up to the bedroom and grab 1 more.

I put Abbie and Riley in their high chairs and when put Maya in the chair that Dallas brought down. I started feeding Maya as Dallas fed Abbie and Riley.

There's a knock at the door just as they finish their breakfast.

I open the door to a young lady "miss Lovato?" The lady looks at me "yes that's me come in" she walks in and smiles gently "I'm Faith I was on the phone to you not long ago" I nod.

I take her over to the couch where we all are "please, have a seat, would you like anything to drink?" I offer kindly "could I please have a glass of water?" Faith asks I nod.

I come back with a glass of water and put in on the coffee table.

"Are these children yours?" Faith asks me "no their my sisters, Dallas" she looks at Dallas then looks at Abbie and Riley and smiles.

"So you want to adopt Maya?" Faith asks me I nod "yes, sorry I'm being so rude eating while I've got company I've just made breakfast".

"Oh no that's fine I can tell that your going to be a great parent and your house is already child safe and up to the standards" Faith says looking around.

"She's looking so much better now that you have given her a bath" Faith says smiling at Maya "yes she's going to have another bath very soon" I say to Faith.

"Ok if you could please sign these papers then I shall be out of your hair" Faith hands over some papers and a pen I gladly sign in and hand it back over.

"Maya is a great kid, really I'd know because she is mine" Faith tells me "oh" I say quietly "yes I'm only 19 I wasn't ready to be a parent so I had to give her up I'm happy that now I know she's going to be in a safe home" I smile.

"Your very lucky Faith, I can't even have children of my own" I tell Faith "oh I'm so sorry" Faith grabs my hand sympathetically "don't be".

"I guess I should go now good bye I'll show myself out" Faith gets up as we all wave to her.

A/n
It's been a long time without you my readers but I'll write it all down because I'm here now. Heyy it's been ages since I had an actual update last and it's like 11:08 pm here and I've got school and still felt like I needed to update.