5

I pick Maya up and carry her upstairs. "Are you coming Dallas?" I call out while walking up the stairs "where to?" She asks me "to bath the kids".

I go into the bathroom and get 3 baby towels out. Dallas comes up with Abbie and Riley and lays them on a towel on the floor.

"Can you go get 3 nappies and 3 sets of clothes Dallas" I ask Dallas after she lays the twins down.

I undress Maya and put her in the bath while Abbie and Riley roll around the floor playing. I decided to bath them one at a time because it's easier.

Dallas comes back in with the clothes. I quickly wash Maya's hair and body and get her out laying her on her towel.

"Go get her dressed in my bedroom" I wrap Maya up and pass her to Dallas.

I move on to Abbie undressing her and putting her in the bath.

I was her hair and body then get her out wrapping her in the towel. There's a few bruises on her stomach from where Layla had hit her.

Me and Dallas are going to have to get that checked out. Dallas walks back in and grabs Abbie.

I undress Riley and put her in the bath.

I wash her hair and body and get her out. I pass her to Dallas who is standing there waiting and let the water out.

I walk in to my bedroom and see all 3 of them rolling around the floor. While Dallas is laying on my bed.

"Can we go do something today" she asks me "I guess, like what" I ask Dallas "studio?" She questions me "kids" I point to the babies on the floor "mum?" Dallas asks me "Layla" I tell her.

Dallas gives up and stares at the ceiling "shopping, for stuff for Maya" Dallas asks me after a while "hmm I guess".

I lay next to Dallas and put my arm around her. She kisses me on the cheek and hugs me.

"Should we call Zoella?" Dallas asks me "yep but why?" I question Dallas sitting up "ask her if she will come shopping with us".

I look at the floor Maya, Abbie and Riley look like their having fun.

"Should we take them into their room to play" I ask Dallas she nods.

I pick Maya up and grab my phone so we can call Zoella. Dallas follows close behind me with Abbie and Riley.

I call Zoella.
D- Demi Z- Zoella
Z- hello
D- Hey Zoe
Z- oh hi whatsup
D- me and Dallas wanted to know if you want to come shopping with us today
Z- always, I love shopping, but why
D- if you meet me at mine in about 20 minutes I can show you
Z- ok, how about 15 minutes I can't wait 20
D- ok 15
Z- how are you
D- good how are you
Z- good how's Dallas
D- she's good, she said hi by the way
Z- tell her I said hi
D- yep
Z- ok what colour dress should I wear today
D- out of
Z- pink, blue, black or white
D- the short pink one or the long pink one?
Z- short
D- that one then
Z- ok good choice
D- I'm wearing a pair of denim short shorts and a crop top with white vans what shoes are you wearing
Z- I don't know white flats or black flats
D- white
Z- ok what's Dallas wearing
D- heels, skirt and tank top
Z- let me guess the tank tight top that has the key on it and the tight white pencil skirt with the soft pink heels that are almost white
D- how did you guess
Z- she always wears that when she's shopping she says it gives her inspiration
D- to do what, spend money
Z- exactly
D- weird why are you wearing what your going to wear
Z- dress because it's new and flats because they match everything
D- I don't know, I love my vans
Z- I know you do try some other shoes
D- maybe one day as in never
Z- why
D- it's either my vans or no shoes
Z- ok then vans it is
D- I've got to get dressed before you come around
Z- ok I'll go then
D- ok bye
Z- bye

I hang up and look at Dallas "15 minutes" I tell her standing up with Maya still in my hands. I put her on the ground and pass her a teddy.

"Can you watch Maya while I go have a shower please" I ask Dallas "yep, If it gets to much I'm bringing her to the bathroom" Dallas answers.

I walk into my room and grab my clothes off my bed.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I get out of my clothes and step in. It feels wrong that I left Maya with Dallas while she still had Abbie and Riley to look after.

I shampoo my hair and wash it out. Then I put conditioner in my hair and wash my body. I brush my teeth then wash the conditioner out.

I stand in the shower for a little bit longer letting the water run down my back it's really relaxing.

I get out of the shower and grab a towel. I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and collapse to the floor.

A/n
I'm sure she's fine. Maybe. But anyway who's liking the faster updates. I've still got school with school and all it's making it harder to update all the time.

I'll update next on Wednesday next week unless I get
2 likes then it will be an early update. So your goal for an early update is 2 likes. I'll update as soon as I get 2 likes.