Ch1. Forest

"I'm just going for a walk that's all. No important reason" Y/n told her Mother.

"If you say so. Come back quick, I don't want you running of to who knows where—"

" 'Kay love you bye!"

With that Y/n rushed out and speed walked into the forest, as she walked deeper and deeper she found her sacred place.

She pulled out from her sleeve a wand from a sorcerer she stole—borrowed from the castle.

-Days ago-
"Evan give me back my witch wand! Ugh Evan!" Y/n shouted chasing her older brother.

"Not until you apologize for what you did!" Her brother shouted.

More anger boiled in side of Y/n and she lunged herself onto her brother and quickly grabbed her wand from her brother's grasp.

"Haha! Who's the best witch? Me!" Y/n used her wand to make her brother float and fly into a bush.

"You son of a b—AH!"Evan yelled mid-air flying towards the bush.

Y/n laughed and ran off.

"Get back here! Ugh..I'm telling mom!"

"You're a baby!"

Evan groaned and tried getting out.

Y/n ran more and more into the forest till she saw the castle of Enchanica.

"Ugh Where is my wand! Princess Sofia I believe doing that trick was a very bad idea!"

Y/n heard a very annoyed voice near.

"But Mr.Cedric don't you have multiple wands?"

that sounds like the voice of the new princess

Y/n thought.

She crept near them and looked down to see a wand. But not a wand like a witch uses. A wand used for sorcery.

Her eyes lit up seeing it.

"Oh it's no use..oh that was my favorite wand! Ugh I give up. Let's just head back inside Princess Sofia"

Y/n looked down at the wand.

He has other wands. It's fine I take this one..

Y/n slowly backed away

"I'm sorry Mr.Cedric. But you're right. Looks like it's going to rain.." Princess Sofia said.

I slowly turned around and accidentally stepped on a branch

Shit..

"What was that?"  Princess Sofia walked over near to the sound but stopped as Cedric talked.

"Probably an animal. But we best be going..Don't want King Roland getting worried now do we.."

Y/n hid the wand in her cloak, pulled the hood up and ran.