Ch20. Wassailia

"Y/n! Happy Wassailia!—oh what's this?" Sofia saw a note where y/n slept last night.

Sofia I have something to do first before anything, here are the gift for everyone. All named. Don't worry about me. Just something I have to take care of.

I'll be back i promise

-Y/n

Sofia sighed seeing all the gifts y/n made.

Oh Y/n..what happened? I hope you're okay.

Sofia grabbed the gifts and went to place them under the tree they had.

"Oh Wormy! Today's the day I get to give Y/n her gift! I'm sure she will like it, as the princess said. Y/n will appreciate anything! I'm sure she'll love this!"

Wormwood scoffed. "That girl has gotten you all lovey dovey.." the raven said, Cedric not able to understand.

"Oh I can't wait to show her.."

Cedric was all prepped up for today. Usually he'd be all sluggish and complaining about today. But now he isn't cause this year is different.

"Mr.Cedric?"

Cedric stopped what he was doing as he heard the small voice.

That must be princess Sofia, oh! Perhaps y/n is with her!

"Coming!" Cedric walked over to the door, opening it with a smile. It soon faded as he saw Y/n wasn't with her.

He looked down and saw a very worried princess.

"Princess? What's with the face? Is something wrong?"

Sofia looked up at Cedric gripping the paper y/n left.

"It's y/n..she's gone"

"Stay low Ollie..you can't be seen.."

Y/n said pushing the owl into her cloak.

"I'm going to go play in my tree house!"

"Be careful Ethan!"

"Okay mom!"

Y/n smiled as she saw Ethan run to his tree house and went up to climb it.

"Alright Oliver. This has to be quick since I'm sure Sofia already saw the note I left and told Cedric. So come on"

———
"She couldn't have possibly left for good. No, she probably had an errand to do and will return shortly" Cedric said walking besides Sofia.

"I don't know Mr.Cedric..but what I do know is Y/n is capable of taking care of herself. She knows witch magic and is learning sorcery!"

Cedric smiled "you are right princess Sofia. She's a clever girl"

My clever girl