Ch7. Young King

"King for a day huh?" Y/n muttered laughing a bit noticing that Cedric did not like the idea.

Amber decided to head with her parents since she knew James as king was a bad idea.

"Should I leave? Since this is a family thing?—"

"You can not leave me with him!"

Cedric whispered harshly.

"What? You got Sofia"

"Kids y/n. I've been left to babysit. Oh please stay! I don't think I'd be able to handle..them. Especially James"

Y/n smiled.

"Alright fine. You owe me though"

"Yes, yes, of course"

"So King James! What shall we do first?" Sofia asked.

"Hmm why Don't we head to the village to solve that giant snoring problem!" James said.

Cedric smiled "I believe I won't following them since they are leaving. I no longer have to take orders from the 'king' of fun."

"Yeah tell yourself that" y/n said catching up with Sofia.

Cedric tilted his head in confusion

"Hey Cedric what are you waiting for, Come on!"

James shouted.

Cedric groaned and trailed behind them

Then soon made it to the village and immediately heard the Giant's snoring.

"Having fun?" Y/n asked twirling around her wand in her hand.

"Much fun"

"Hey Cedric!"

"Ugh..yes your majesty?"

"Please turn that house into gingerbread"

"He said please" y/n muttered.

"You want me to make a house out of cookies? I suppose you want me to turn next that pond into chocolate milk" Cedric said crossing his arms.

"Yeah! That sounds great!"

Y/n laughed but then stopped as she saw Cedric glare at her.

"your wish is my command.."

Cedric casted his spell and poof the abandoned house was made out of gingerbread.

The kids cheered happily too James.

"Once again I get no credit"

"They're kids Cedric. What do you expect? James doesn't know how to be king" Y/n said.

"Obviously not. But still I'd like a 'thank you'"

"I can't believe he is actually going through with the party.." y/n muttered.

"What do you expect? They're kids"