Ch25. Princess You

"You brought this to yourself. " y/n said smiling widely seeing Evan in a cell. Evan was staring at Y/n intensely very angry.

"You filthy bit—"

"You watch your mouth." Cedric said from behind y/n point his wand at him. "Don't you dare call my lover anything awful like that."

Cedric rose his wand to Evan's head. Y/n smiled and placed her hand on his arm.

"You still haven't found mom, you'll have to deal with her—"

"Relax. I can. Besides I'm a princess after all" y/n smiles and held Cedric's hand and pulled him away.

"You always seem to surprise me darling, are you hurt?" Cedric asked now cupping her face and turning it to see any scratches or cuts.

Y/n giggled and shook her head placing her hands on top of his. "Oh Cedric, always so worried? I'm fine love" she leans and kisses his nose. His face goes red and he rubs his thumb on my cheek.

His hands fell on my hips and pulled me closer, making my hands fall on his chest. "Oh darling, I'd like a proper kiss"

Y/n felt her face heat up as Cedric leaned and softly pressed his lips on hers. Y/n smiled against his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back happily.

"How I've missed your lips..having you this close"

Y/n felted her cheeks heat up more as he said that. Before things went further..

"Mr. Cedric! Y/n!"

Y/n and Cedric immediately pulled away seeing Sofia turn a corner seeing them bright red. "We've captured your mother!"

Y/n's eyes widened. "You did?—oh my is that her wand?" Y/n walked over and grabbed the wand in her hand.

"She was trying to escape but they managed to catch her! I think they at bringing her now—"

"You foul, disgrace of a man! Bringing the mother of your child to the dungeons! Prison!? Don't you have any—"

She paused seeing me holding her want and her rage rose more.

"You little disgrace! Just like your father! I wish I never had you! You could have never been great like me and your brother! You are never going to be a witch. Nor a princess! This is the exact reason I never told you! I regret—"

"Alright that's enough" King Ronald said. "I will not allow you to speak to her like that. Take her away."

Cedric held Y/n as she  just stared at her mother blankly as she continued to spit her venom. King Ronald began to walk over to her and she got tensed and nervous.

"It's okay breath." Cedric whispered and stepped back. King Roland slowly took my hands into his and gave me a gently and reassuring smile.

"Oh Y/n. How guilty I feel for..not knowing of your existence and not knowing you are my daughter. I'm grateful to know now you are my daughter and that you are a talented witch. You have showed me determination and bravery. Despite your past...I will be glad to have you live in the castle with us."

Y/n's eyes watered, her eyes wide staring into the King's.

"And perhaps have a celebration to let the kingdom know..we have another princess."

Days later

"Y/n darling you cannot stay in bed all day." Cedric said sitting on the edge of her bed as she hid in her blankets of her big and new bed.

"I can and I will" she muttered curling up more in the blankets. Cedric chuckled and laid back on the bed seeing her head peeking out. He chuckled and gently peeled off the blanket.