Ch13. Them

"Like I'll go on something like that, I'm a royal sorcerer! I'm needed here"

"Come on Mr.Cedric! It'll be fun! I'll invite y/n to join us!"

"Is that supposed to change my mind?"

Sofia nodded. She kept staring at Cedric till he agreed or just complain again. He turned around heading back to his tower. "I'll..think about it. If that will satisfy you"

Sofia smiled "I'm sure you'll agree!"

Sofia turned around heading back to her room.

"Yeah I'm sure I will"

———
"Hey Oliver can you pass me that? The red bag, yeah thanks. According to Cedric this will put a spike in a potion.." y/n said to the owl who flew back onto the window sill.

Y/n settled the bag down and went back to the spell book she was looking at to read over a spell. She got up to grab the wand Cedric gave her. But beside it was the wand she stole—well found but it does belong to him.

"How does this spell go?.. Bounce-cig-lias? Hm, that makes sense. It has the word 'bounce' in it"

Y/n grabbed her wand and a toy ball to use. "Hey Ollie look"

The owl chirped. Y/n pointed at the ball "bouncecigli!-"

A knock at her window make her yelp messing her spell and making the ball bounce like crazy and hitting the window bouncing far in the woods.

"Shit.."

"Um Y/n?"

Y/n's eyes widened hearing Sofia's voice. She rushed and opened the broken window "oh god I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"

"No I'm fine! Its okay! Wow what were you doing in there?" She asked.

Y/n pointed the want to make the pieces of window shard to disappear. "Just practicing and playing around with spells— Ow!"

"Princess Sofia I don't think she's here..oh"

"I cut myself.." y/n muttered and walked back into her room.

"I'll go open the door!" Y/n shouted rushing out the room.

"What happened to her window?" Cedric asked confused. "A spell went wrong..I hope her mother won't get mad" She said peaking through the window. "Careful Princess, there is still window shards. Why don't you go? I'll fix this"

"How sweet"

"Hey I'm being nice"

"Haha I know!"

Sofia smiled and skipped away.

"Sofia it isn't that bed just a cut—ow"

"It looks pretty deep, but! I learned how to tend wounds like these" Sofia said wrapping a bandage on Y/n's hand.

"If you weren't so careless you wouldn't have gotten injured" Cedric said.

"Gee thanks for the smart advice Cedric" y/n said annoyed. "You aren't very careful yourself.."

"I heard that"

"Tch I know..hey princess why are you here anyways?"

Sofia finished wrapping a bandaged on her hand then spoke "I thought maybe we could go for a stroll, admiring the nature!"

Hm sounds nice.

"Oh okay, why'd you bring Cedric?" Y/n said pointing her thumb behind her.

Cedric taken back, offended.

"I Thought..it would be a good idea~ besides! James and Amber will join us too, they will meet us soon."

Y/n touched her wound and hissed a bit in pain. "Hey Cedric, you know any healing spells?" Y/n asked. "If I weren't here I wouldn't be able to heal that, now you glad I'm here?"

Y/n stretched her hand out, Cedric sighed and gently placed his hand below her's.

"It'll sting for a second. Stay still"

"What if I don't?"

"Stop being difficult"

"I'm difficult?"

"Yes you are"

"Why don't you look in a mirror..see who's the difficult one.."

"For Roland Sake y/n, stay still!"

"I am still! What do you mean!

———
"Are you sure this was a good idea Sofia?" Amber asked. Sofia nodded "pretty sure!..well I think so. It's pretty obvious right?"

"I mean, it is. I don't really pay attention to Cedric..he's just..a sorcerer"

Sofia shrugged.

"Hey guys! I have a great place we can go! What about the forbidden forest? The one-"

"Father told us not to go there, there is dangerous beast there"

"But! We can also find mystical animals! Look I found a map"

"James are you serious?"

"Yes!"

Amber and James looked at Sofia. She shrugged "I mean..we won't know if it is dangerous once we find it. What if it isn't?"

"Yeah! Woo!"

Amber sighed.