Ch18. Truth

"Cedric we have to tell Sofia I'm here. It's been days and she's coming more consistent. What if she gets the king involved? She wouldn't right? Or maybe she would? Or maybe-"

"Y/n! Darling!" Cedric stopped dropping his wand on his desk to grab y/n's shoulders, rubbing them to calm her down.

"You have to calm down my dear. Yes I agree Sofia's visits are more consistent now, and your anxiousness is growing more and more. And that's something I don't like..so if telling the princess will make you feel better then so be it"

Y/n exhaled looking and Cedric, calming down.

"Also getting the King involved doesn't sound good.."

Y/n nodded. Cedric smiled pulling y/n into a hug. "Thanks Cedric.." y/n pecked a kiss on his lips. As she was about to back away, Cedric pulled her back and kissed her making it last longer.

Y/n smiled within the kiss and said "wow Ceddys..looks like kissing me is your new favorite thing." Cedric blushed "well..you're not wrong. Kissing you and feeling you this close is nice" he muttered flustered.

Y/n smirked lowering her hands from Cedric's neck to his chest. "Yeah. I guess it is nice..never I thought I'd see this soft side of yours" y/n said.

Cedric laughed "never thought I'd go soft on anyone. But I did, and it's you"

Y/n smirked "I knew you were always soft, you just allowed the rudeness to take over"

Cedric rolled his eyes.

"So

How do you plan on telling the princess?"

———
"you're 100 percent sure this is a good idea?"

Y/n asked Cedric as she laid out everything to look as a picnic.

"Yes. It all looks wonderful. You want me to go fetch the Princess?"

Y/n looked long and hard of what she did. Processing everything. "oh gosh, she is going to ask me so many questions.." y/n muttered. "So..I'll take that as a no?" Cedric muttered side glancing Y/n.

"Nope. Go get the princess-"

"What is it clover? Why over here?"

Y/n's eyes widened, spinning around as she heard Sofia's voice. Sofia gasped seeing y/n in front of her next to Cedric.

"Y/n! Mr. Cedric! You found her!" Sofia exclaimed happily.

What!? How did she-

Y/n noticed Sofia's bunny Clover next to her.

Rats. Those animals are everywhere.

Sofia ran up to y/n hugging her.

"I was so worried! It's been a couple of days without seeing you! You were with your mother! Or anywhere else! I was about to tell my dad to help and find you!-"

"Erm- that's not necessary! I'm here! And I'm..here to tell you..everything" y/n said muttering the last part looking at Cedric.

"Well I'm here to listen! How did Mr.Cedric find you?"

Y/n sighed and took Sofia's hand leading her to the picnic she organized. "Well.."

———
"oh my y/n. I'm so sorry that happened! You're brother is terrible!" Sofia said.

Y/n frowned and shrugged "yeah..but I don't plan on going back..well not anytime soon" y/n said fidgeting with her hands.

Sofia placed her tea down standing up to sit next to y/n. Placing her small hand on y/n's. "Of course you aren't going back! I appreciate you finally telling me. But please remember I'm here for you, even though yes I am a kid but I'm here!"

Y/n laughed and side hugged Sofia. "You're more than a kid Sofia" y/n said patting her head.

Sofia smiled the gasped "I just remembered! So you will be staying with us right? So you'll be here with us for Wassailia!"

"Um..yes I guess so"

Sofia squealed and jumped up. "Then I have to show you what we've been up too! You've only been in Mr.Cedric's tower right? You haven't even seen the castle! There is so much I have to show you!" Sofia quickly cleaned up everything and grabbed y/n's hand pulling her towards the castle.

"Okay!" Y/n said with a laugh.

Cedric chuckled as he saw Princess Sofia pull Y/n into the castle. Smiling seeing his lover happy again.

" my, I have it crazy for her don't I?"

Wormwood squawked and turned his back on Cedric. "You're right I do"

SHORT CHAPTER IK. I was trying to post like in December for it to be like Christmas like and Wassailia but it's been crazy. 2023 already huh? I'm going to try and post more. I'm sorry for the delay. Please enjoy! Sorry for any spelling mistakes or horrible grammar