Ch23. Lost Princess

What is going on..? Why is there so much shouting..

Y/n thought as she heard muffled voices, she moved her fingers and felt the wet grass.

"Seize them! And don't let them take that young girl!"

"Evan! Hurry and take y/n! We can't let them take her again!"

Y/n felt rough hands pick her up violently.

"They are getting away!"

Y/n couldn't keep her eyes open she felt dizziness.

"You coward of a brother.. let go of her this instant!"

"Ugh you disgusting sorcerer..don't you know witches and sorcerers can't be together because of their many differences?—"

"You are wrong, we may have differences but that doesn't change the love I have for her..now get your dirty hands off her!"

Y/n gasped as she felt she was roughly thrown to the ground, she coughed and opened her eyes now her vision becoming clear she saw Evan and Cedric fighting , Evan was then thrown far into a tree.

Y/n's eyes widened seeing him fly far,

"Oh my love are you alright?"

Y/n flinched but softened seeing Cedric "oh gosh Cedric what is going on..? My head is throbbing.."

"It's okay darling, come come. We have to get you out of here"

Cedric threw one of y/n's arms over his shoulders and grabbed a hold of her waist "I have to get you to the castle you'll be safe there—"

"Y/n!"

Y/n gasped seeing the young princess, she ran up and hugged y/n's stomach. "Quiet Princess Sofia we must get you both out of here..hurry now"

Y/n heard a loud grunt and then she was flung out of Cedric's grasp and besides her mother who was covering her face with her hood. "I've had enough hiding, I think it's time I reveal the truth and maybe it'll change things around here.."

Y/n's mother grabbed a hold of Y/n's arm and pulling her up to her feet. King Ronald then came from behind the guards "don't harm that young girl! Unhand her and we'll stop with—"

"Oh shut it Rolly. It's sad, that you forgot at me but I get it. You have a new queen"

"What the fuck..?" Y/n muttered.

"I said unhand that girl! And we don't need to cause such of a scene-"

"You've already have a soft spot for her? That's sweet! Isn't that great for you y/n? Such a great father-daughter relationship"

"Stop saying nonsense-wait what?" Y/n paused and pulled her mother by the arm "what the hell did you say?"

Y/n's mother smirked and pulled down her hood revealing her face "it's true daughter, remember how you always kept asking me about where your father is? Well there he is in front of you"

Y/n pulled her arm from her Mother's grasp.

"Mom stop making up things..you really will say anything for power—"

"(Mother's Name)..?" Y/n heard King Ronald mutter.

"No it can't be..you—they informed me that—"

"I died? I figured, your guards didn't even bother to run into the cottage to see if there was anyone inside, thankful I managed to escape with my children..I saw how they gave up seeing it all in flames..I decided for them to think we died inside..and thats how I wanted it to be. But here we are, here is that lost princess everyone thought died"

Y/n's mother said pulling y/n by the back of her shirt and throwing her to the ground once again then pointing her wand at y/n. "But she will die here if you don't do what I ask.."

"There is no way you are telling the truth!" Y/n shouted as she held her side in pain from the impact of the fall. Her mother frowned making her wand illuminate "you keep your mouth shut brat..get up!..I said get up! And accept the truth! Come on then !" Y/n stumbled standing up and looked at the King of all Enchancia.

Y/n's mother stomped to her pushing her wand to Y/n's neck "he, the King of Enchancia is your long lost father..you are the lost princess.."

Her mother whispered in her ear smirking "n-no that can't be. You are lying you have no proof of what you are saying! Him knowing your name doesn't mean anything!"

Y/n shouted looking stunned at the King deciding whether or not to believe her mother. "Stop and accept the fact..you are a princess, daughter of the King..and you know what that means..?"

Y/n glanced at Cedric and Sofia who were on the side of them, Cedric had a worried face. "You'll be queen! And we can make it sooner than later!!" Y/n's mother shouted now pointing her wand at the King.

Y/n's eyes widened " Bye bye Rolly!-"
Y/n grabbed a hold of her mothers arm pushing it up trying to disarm her. "No! Don't you dare harm anyone!"

"Ugh get off me! I'm doing it for your own good!"

"No!"

Y/n's mother grunted and pushed y/n off her making Y/n hit her head on the ground.

"Y/n!!" Sofia shouted and ran to her.

"Silly Princess!"

"No! Sofia! Stay back!"

"Princess!"

"Y/n No!"

Sofia..

I don't even remember what happened, it happened so fast.. next thing I knew I've managed to move and pull Sofia into my arms I think..protecting her from my mother's spells .. I felt an impact on my back making my body jerk still having Sofia in my arms.

My vision was blurry

Y/n barely her eyes opened saw Sofia looking down at her teary eyes. Cedric besides her pointing his wand at Y/n's mother and casting a spell.

"Hold on Y/n..it's going to be okay! Please stay awake!!"

Y/n weakly smiled at the Princess "it's okay princess..ow my head hurts..I wanna take a nap—"

"No darling please stay awake..let me cast a spell quickly! No no y/n darling stay awake!

Y/n!"

Okay uh sorry late update I've been getting in Harry Potter now and trying to finish up school it's been stressful. But I'm trying. Please enjoy and sorry if it's confusing, you are the daughter of King Ronald! Surprising huh?