Ch11. Partner

"Not going to lie being a princess, looks hard"

Sofia sighed as she looked up from her book.

"It is! Some much things to learn about royalty, specific things to do as a princess. Challenges, and other royal things. But! I'm getting the hang of it!"

Y/n nodded, then laughed at a thought.

"When I was a kid I wanted to be a princess. That's hilarious, I thought it was only having tea parties and balls"

Y/n looked out the window of Sofia's room where Cedric's tower was visible.

His figure can be seen pacing around doing who knows what. Y/n let out a small giggle.

"What is it?" Sofia asked sitting next to Y/n and looked in the direction she was looking at.

"Hm I wonder what he's doing" Sofia said.

"Things royal sorcerers do"

Suddenly the two royal twins ran into Sofia'a bedroom.

"Sofia!— Oh Y/n! Even better! Please I need opinions from you both!"

"No No! You don't need their opinion!"

"Ugh James, I bet they'll have a better answer than yours"

"You don't have to be so mean!"

Y/n laughed "alright alright, what are you two fighting about now?"
•••
"There! I've done it! Now you just have too..."

"Mr.Cedric!"

Cedric once again messed up is potion from being startled by Sofia. He groaned and turned seeing Sofia "what is it now Princess Sofia?"

"It's y/n!"

"How did you talk me into this?" Y/n muttered looking at Amber.

"Did you want me to continue arguing with James?"

"No"

"Good! This is much more fun!"

Y/n chuckled as she drank more of her tea "is it almost time for Y/n to play with me?" James complained.

Y/n was about to speak but Amber piped in "a bit more longer James! Don't worry you'll have your time. Now I'm having my time with Y/n! Uh Y/n it's with your pinky out. Like this!"

James sighed as he went back to playing with Rex. "Don't feel sad James, we'll do something fun once it's your turn-"

"What was so important Princess Sofia?"

"You'll see Mr. Cedric!"

What? Cedric?

Y/n turned her head in the direction of voices and saw Cedric and Sofia approaching them.

"Sorry I took so long! I was getting another player to play badminton!"