Ch22. Witches

"Hm..it has to be a bigger spell if we need to wipe out the entire kingdom. We might need more sleeping nettles.." y/n's mother said looking down at her cauldron.

"Hmm!? Mphmm!" Y/n muffled as a rag was covering her mouth preventing her to yell or talk. "Shut it. I'm trying to think.."

Y/n kicked her feet trying to knock the cauldron down. "Hey! Stop that you brat! Get back on the wall! You should be thanking me! Soon once everyone is taken care of you'll have the throne which is rightfully yours"

Y/n struggled with the restraints around her wrists, even worse Evan casted a hex for them to never come loose. Y/n banged her head hard on the wall to get her mother's attention.

"Ugh! Stop that! You are such a pain. If you are all bruised up you won't be presentable to the kingdom! So stop with all this nonsense!"

What? Kingdom? What the heck is she talking about..

"Hey Ma, where do I find sleeping nettles?" Evan asked walking into the room "was there no more in the night market?"

Evan shook his head. "Hm..isn't there at that royal school where the princess goes?"

Y/n's eyes widened and shook her head violently, shouting muffled words. Y/n's mother laughed "what? I didn't say we'd harm them..we will if you don't do as we say. So you will go with your brother and get my ingredients. And no funny business..cause so help me I will make you watch me hurt each one of those royals..starting with your sorcerer lover.."

Y/n's mother grabbed a hand full of y/n's hair making y/n look at her. "Got that? Now go on. Take your sister. I bet that sorcerer already told that royals"

Evan walked over to y/n and grabbed the back of her coat and pushing her out the door. "Walk, you know the way to the school.."

"You couldn't wait days after Wassailia to do this?" Y/n muttered glaring at her brother. "Nah. Better to do now with everyone together..now go into the greenhouse and get the seeds. And don't keep me waiting.."

Just letting me going alone like that?..okay

"Hey! I know what you're thinking..and don't think I'm not watching ya. I hexed you so no funny business..now hurry your ass up!"

Evan pushed y/n into the greenhouse and he went looking if there was anyone around. Y/n looked over her shoulder seeing if her brother was out of sight and he was. So she quickly rummaged through her pocket trying to reach her wand Cedric gave her but as she touched it there was an immediate zap electrifying her.

Ugh Evan you bastard..

Y/n made her way through the greenhouse and grabbed the seeds. And began walking out to the door but then heard voices.

"You aren't allowed to be on school grounds at this time!"

"We demand you to leave! Are you here alone? Or is there someone else?"

"Have you stolen anything?— oh my he's a witch!"

Y/n gasped it's the fairies!

She rushed out of the greenhouse and saw Evan's wand pointed at the Fairies and he hexed them making stick to the school wall.

"Evan!? What the heck? Unhex them!" Y/n whispered harshly. Evan turned in her direction "you got the seeds?"

Y/n nodded clenching the bag, Evan reached for it but y/n pushed it behind her . "No, unhex them! They didn't do anything wrong!" Evan scoffed lunging at y/n but she twirled making him fall on his face and dropping his wand.

Y/n stomped on his wand crush it into pieces "No!"

The Fairies were then freed. "You son of a bitch!—"

Evan pulled her foot making her fall back and hitting her head hard on the ground.

"You fools! Couldn't even bring a singe bag of the seeds!"

Y/n's mother shouted, the 2 Fairies began fighting magically with her while the other fairy went to palace to warn about the wicked witches invading.

"You wicked witches have no right to be here invading and stealing!"

"If you asked nicely we'd maybe give you what you wanted!"

Y/n's mother scoffed "I've had enough of this!  You Fairies are so weak! Stop getting in my way! Evan! Y/n! Stop lying around and let's go!"

Evan grabbed Y/n's arm dragging her, y/n barely managing to keep her vision steady.

I feel some sort of liquid at the back of my head..

"E-Evan wait—"

"Shut it. Ugh I hate you so much—oh fuck-"

Evan stopped and caught Y/n as she collapsed "you b-bastard..you made me hit my head in the ground.."

Evan gasped as he felt warm liquid at the back of y/n's head.

"Shit I fucked up—"

"Oh shush, just a simple spell will fix her up"

Y/n's mother said walking behind him and casted a spell on Y/n's head making her wound heal. "Quit whining and hurry, those pesky fairies were down right irritating and I bet the king was warned..I should have never you go with her! You never do things right..that's why she is—"

"I hear voices! Over there!"

"Y/n!"

—-
I am so sorry this took so long to update this book, I've been real busy and trying to update all my stories 😭and I want to start a new book on Captain Hook X reader Ik it's weird so I'm rethinking on it, but give me feedback! I do have plans for this story please be patient in trying best to update 😭I apologize again and enjoy reading some real shit is about to happen ..