China

-South Korea's POV

...What is going on? Am I dead? Are my friends still there? Are we all alive? I'm too afraid to look. I hesitantly opened my eyes. To my relief, my brother and my friends are still there, except we were all laying on the steppe ground...weren't we just in China's house? Then I remembered, I checked my body to see that I was full again, my half side was still there, and so were my friends. 

South K: Hey! Guys, wake up!

Mongolia: Nugh...ow headache...where are we?

Japan: AH!

Japan got up as if she had just woken up from a terrible nightmare. Then she touched every part of her body, cat ears and tail included.

Japan: Woah guys, I just had the strangest dream.

North K: I don't think it was a dream Japan.

My brother rubbed his bruised cheek, he then looked around, surprised at the fact that we were outside.

North K: How did we get outside?

South K: I'm just as confused as you are.

Mongolia: What happened when Japan and I were unconscience? I heard a little bit of tussling and breaking.

South K: North and I got into a fight.

Mongolia: You know, you two always quarrel and fight, when can you two get along?

South and North: ...

Mongolia: I remember a time when you two joined forces to draw away imperial Japan.

Japan: Yeah, you two were so stronger together, both of you were able to defeat my father, so why can't you two make up?

South: it's...complicated.

Mongolia: Is it?

North K: ...

Mongolia: Wait! Do you all hear that?

North, South, and Japan: Hear what?

Mongolia: Listen.

I have no idea what Mongolia is talking about, I don't hear anything. Mongolia laid his head on the ground, he looks so focused.

Mongolia: Don't you all feel the ground rumbling?

!!! We all put our hands on the ground, Mongolia is right the ground is vibrating.

Mongolia: Friends, Look!

We all stared at what Mongolia was pointing at. There were...vehicles heading this way, they were emitting so much smoke that the sky was a little dark.

Japan: Guys, look 中国 must be coming!

Japan raised her arms to call for who I believe is 중국, hopefully. Then, out of nowhere, a bullet hit Japan in the thigh.

Japan: AAGH!

Japan fell holding her shot thigh. Then more and more bullets came our way. Mongolia got hit in the shoulder. We all ducked for cover.

South K: WHY ARE THEY FIRING AT US?

North K: I DON'T KNOW! JUST KEEP DOWN LOW!

The cars stopped and soldiers came out of them, they had strange uniforms. The soldiers all surrounded us.

General: 你是誰?

They are speaking Chinese! So they must be China's soldiers, it is a good thing we can all understand Chinese. I raised my hands

South K: We, are East Asians, friends of China and Taiwan.

Soldier №1: Don't call the supreme ruler by his name peasants?