Friendsssssss

Ending D

-Third-person's POV

The East Asians did their best to move Mongolia out of the room, however, he was being difficult to budge. 

China: Come on Mongolia, we must get out of here before we are burned alive.

Mongolia: Excuse me, but I don't want to leave home.

South K: Please, 몽골리아, we must leave this place at once!

Mongolia: I'm telling you, no means no!

Taiwan: Don't you wish to see the outside world again?

Mongolia: Why would I? I have everything I need right here.

Japan, South, North, and Taiwan didn't know what to do. They couldn't just abandon Mongolia here, but they couldn't stay...

China: ... Mongolia.

Mongolia: Hmm?

China: We are friends... aren't we?

Mongolia: I don't know... are we?

China: Yes, we are. And I know friends are supposed to treat each other right. So... I'm not gonna leave you, Mongolia!

Mongolia: Oh, that's nice. I can get to know you all, do you all wish to stay here too?

... They all nodded their head.

South K: ...Yeah, I do.

Japan: I want to be with you.

North K: Sure...

Taiwan: Yes.

Mongolia: How wonderful! I have 5 new friends already! We can play hide and seek or draw... We can just play together all the time here!

China: My, that is fabulous. I'd love to be a part of that

Mongolia: Haha, I'm happy you think so. Let's have a welcoming party! I'll call my best friend!

...

The East Asians laid lifelessly on the floor with Golom holding their corpses. Mongolia cleared his throat before speaking.

Mongolia: Introducing...! My new 5 friends! Now we can play lots and lots.

...

Foreveeer!

-2 weeks later

UN: We'll find them, just keep looking!

UN threw the files into the drawer. It didn't take long for the world to realize that whole East Asians were missing. UN made a search party around the world to look for them. Every country was paired in groups.

UN: Any luck you two?

America: No, I tried the satellite! But it's not picking their location.

Russia: I tried mine too, but it wasn't working.

Normally, Russia and America weren't fond of the idea of working together. However, in this situation, they were willing to work as a team to find their friends. 

UN: Look further, they have to be around somewhere, they couldn't have just disappeared without a trace!

America and Russia nodded their heads and went out.

...

-Russia's POV

Years have passed and the East Asians are still nowhere to be found... They all have given up looking... And so have I. Where they have gone is the biggest mystery in the world. Where could China and North Korea be? ...