Adoption

Notice: From this POV on... You shall see no Transcript, for it's a double interaction. Transcript style shall resume after our Asians unite.

-Japan's POV

"Good luck!"

The anonymous voice disappeared, who even was that guy? Whoever it was, he knows a thing or two about Mongolia. I have to find a way to get out of here! It would be easier for me to walk without bumping into anything if I had a flashlight; no use whining about it... *Gasp* I found the exit, perhaps this should get me out of here! ... くそ! It's locked! "GRRRrrrr!

W-What was that!? Hearing a deep growling sound, I slowly turned around to see huge giant glowing vertical eyes staring at me. When It came close, I could see the creature clearly! I backed to the door. "N-N-Nice k-kitty." I stuttered, the giant cat had blood dripping from its mouth, it had big claws and sharp teeth, and it came close to me. "Hissss A toy!" The cat spoke, I was surprised the giant feline could speak. "Oh! Y-You can talk." "Correct," The cat said, my body was still trembling, so I should ask if it was a threat or not. "Y-You're not gonna hurt me... Are you?", The cat chuckled at my question, "Actually, I'm here to kill you, but I shouldn't break my toy this early, so let's play a game."How interesting, "A-A Game you say? What kind of game?". 

"Cat... And mouse. I'll be the cat and there will be a bell on my collar, you shall be the mouse. The game rules are simple; the exit key is hidden in this building, and you have to find it... before I catch you. If you can find it and leave... Well, I guess you win." Should I even ask what would happen if I lose? "W-What happens if I lose?". It made a creepy grin, "I'll cut open your stomach, eat your intestines, rip your head, chew it, then spit it out." Not enjoying the sound of that, I swallowed the saliva in my mouth, I can only imagine how gruesome that would look. I don't want to lose my head just yet!

"I'll count to 100! For your own good, you should start running... 1... 2... 3... We are starting already?! Oh no, I quickly ran far away from the gigantic cat, I didn't care which way I was going... Alright, it said I had to find a key that is hidden probably somewhere I can never find. Take deep breaths, don't panic, you can do this... Breath in... breath out! ... Ah I feel better alright.

"100! ready or not here I come!"

Back to the state of panic! I could hear the bell from far away, he's coming near... Where should I hide? ... Inside the locker! before that cat could get here, I got in just in time, I held my arms to my mouth to repress my breathing. The cat was looking under the table and pushing some lockers. It finally ran out of the room... Thank goodness.

...

My shoes aren't helping my situation, they make sounds for every step I take. I have to take them off... Which room am I in anyway? ...Seems like the vet room, time to begin looking. I opened some drawers to find a few papers, I couldn't read them in the dark... Wait... Could this be? YES! A Flashlight! Thank you! Turning it on, it didn't appear as bright... but a light is a light. Now I could inspect the papers, they weren't any ordinary papers, they were journals! And one of them had a picture of Mongolia...

How strange... he looks changed here... And his flag is different, wait a minute! He's holding a cat! That said cat is the one that is trying to kill me! I read through every word, "Today I found a cute stray cat walking on the grass, when I came near it, it didn't run away, instead, it rubbed its body on mine, t-," and the rest is torn... this cat doesn't look like Golia... could he have had another cat before he got Golia?

*Ding Ding Ding*

I should save the questions for later, I must hide! Think... The bed! Turning off the light, I swiftly rolled under the mattress. キモい, it's so dusty under here, I saw the cat's paws... he pushed the locker and crushed it with its weight, I'm so relieved I didn't pick the same hiding spot twice... The cat has left the room with the dimming sound of jingles. I got out from under the bed and brushed the dust off my clothes, then I resumed my objective to find the key.