Calm before the storm

"Is he... Okay, what's wrong with him?" Kazakhstan flew around the sleeping American. "Not to worry, he's out cold and has hypothermia. Once his body reheats back to its standard temperature he should be fine. And Canada, can you stop crying? You're getting him wetter." Mongolia takes off America's frozen clothes and covers him with thick snug sheets.

Tears were bawling out of Canada's eyes like water from a hose. He was extremely doleful of his brother's condition. He had his hands wrapped around America to keep him warm, "I'm... I'm sorry. It's just... seeing my brother like this hurts me deep..."

"Oh... Canada, you have such a soft heart," Ukraine gives a small hug to the upset Canadian. Russia on the other hand was glaring at America for two reasons, "Why would he be so fucking stupid enough to come here?! I bet he came here to ruin my Holiday!"

"Brother, why are you so glum? Are you worried about him too?" Belarus asked. "ХА! Нет! If you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room," he stomped his way to his bedroom. "He is certainly gloomy, let's give him privacy to cool off... In the meantime, we should focus on America."

"Ooh ooh! We have a heater in our basement, we can plug it in and warm up the room," Kazakhstan raised his hand. "Oh yeah, go fetch it for us!" Kazakhstan nodded his head and flew away.

...

"Ugh... China, are you sure we're walking the correct path!?" On account of the loud wind, South Korea had to yell in order for China to hear. "Trust me! I know Russia's house by heart, we only need to walk a few more hours!" 

"Oh. My. GOD! I never thought it would be this cold out here!" Japan whimpered, she tried to find warmth by digging her face into her scarf. "Ah! I think I'm getting frostbite on my fingers! Why did I not bring a glove?" North hid his hands in his armpits. South Korea concerningly looked at his brother, he took his right-hand glove off and gives it to him, "Here... at least one of your hands should feel..."

"...Heh... Thanks."

The East Asians were on their way to visit Russia for the sole purpose of finding Mongolia. It wasn't a serene journey, and Japan has been complaining about the weather on and on. "Japan! Can you shut up?! Let's not forget this was your idea from the start!" North snarls at the shaking girl. "G... G... G... ごめんなさい, 北朝鮮."

"Just bear with this a while longer, Brrr, could be worse..." Taiwan looked at the good side of their predicament. The situation couldn't possibly get terrible than it already was.

...

"Ah... I feel hot... where am I?"  America regained awareness, his eyelashes weren't frozen together anymore. He looked around to see himself laying inside many cozy bedsheets on the couch. There was a heater blowing hot air at him, "H-Hey, what is this place?" He got up, Kazakhstan, who was watching the television, turned around and beamed when he saw America. 

"Oh! You're up! Эй! Everyone, he is awake!" Kazakhstan alerted his siblings, they all came down to see America. Canada grinned and pounced on his brother, crying happy tears, "BROTHER! I'm so glad you're okay! Are you feeling alright? No internal sickness? What were you thinking?!" America needed time to process all that. He slightly nudged his brother off him, "Calm down Nada... no need to get all sentimental on me. You're getting my shirt soaked with your salty tears."

"S-Sorry..." 

Belarus walked in and hands a cup of hot chocolate to America, "Thanks... *Sip* Damn, this is some good chocolate. Can anyone explain what happened to me?"

"You were in a horrendous state, then you passed out on Russia. We had to keep you heated." Belarus explained the circumstances of his time of arrival. "Enough about that, can you tell me how you got here?" Canada was still not profound of letting him go.