Start the Game!

-North Korea's POV

It was dark outside; the villagers were dancing around a fire. Mongolia caught me up with his story, just like me he woke up in the forest, he was dressed up like a night guardian or something, his outfit was sort of a blue leather... lucky, I got stuck with this armor weighing my every move.

Village Leader: What art thee two sitting 'round f'r? Cometh, bray out with us!

Mongolia: Sure, you want to join North?

North K: I think I'll pass.

Mongolia: Suit yourself!

-Mongolia's POV

I got up and frolicked with the villagers here, they all seem so happy! Maybe I should ask some questions.

Mongolia: Pardon me, but do you know where this place is?

Village leader: You are in the village of bawbling base!

Mongolia: Bawbling base?

Village leader: Aye! Thou see mighty archer, th're art many villages out th're, the king controls all of them!

Mongolia: And just who exactly is this king?

Village leader: King Excalibur the great! Legends sayeth, the king hath sent a white knight to retrieveth his princess. The knight shalt beest reward'd handsomely, with a wisheth!

White knight? North Korea has been called that many times... and a wish you say?

Village leader: And throughout his adventure, the knight hath met companions who is't w're willing to aid that gent on his journey! The Mighty Archer, The Grand Magus, A Rogue Knight. But rum'rs has't, the adventur'rs w're hath killed by the fearsome dragon! Their c'rpse w're devour'd, a tragic fate forsooth...

Mongolia: Wait, you're saying the groups were slaughtered and eaten, so why are you calling me the Mighty Archer and him the White knight?!

Village leader: The king only hadst one white knight, someone who is't wast destin'd to slayeth the dragon. Howev'r, surprisingly, any legends can beest replaced.

Mongolia: I see...

If I recall accurately, this seems much similar to the game we all played, the knight starting from the woods... and taking down the raiders base! If I'm correct, then the only way to get out of here is to save the princess! So our first task is to help the villagers.

Mongolia: Хойд Солонгос, яг одоо нааш ир!

North Korea: ?!

North Korea quickly ran to me.

Mongolia: Listen, does any of this scene or"Story" seem familiar to you?

North K: No...I'm pretty sure I'd remember being in a place like this.

Mongolia: No, I meant...what they are addressing you as!

North K: The White Knight? Yeah, it is getting on my nerves.

Mongolia: Ugh, just listen, okay? You are the White Knight, I am the Mighty Archer, South Korea, and Japan could either be the mage or the rogue knight. 

North K: I think my brother would be the rogue knight, I don't see Japan wearing all black... Not sure if she has the strength to support such heavy armor... Ooooh! We are in the game we played! Haha, I understand.

I released a breath and relief, he finally got it!

North K: WAIT! So if we are in the game... how did we get inside!?