Japan

-Japan's POV

The mountains are wonderful, everything looks amazing from high up, my feet are tired, I should take a rest. The city looks covered in smoke, China-san is very good at pollution...

That's enough time off, now to carry on with climbing, the storage house looked smaller from afar. I just saw that the house was surrounded by fences, the fence has some nice patterns, it's very tall too, I think I may be to climb it.

*Dong Dong Dong*

My ears picked up a slight bell sound, I believe the sound came from the city, I'm not too sure, but it seems like lots of people are gathering at the tower, kinda hard to tell from a long distance. 

???: HEY!

Japan: EEH!

I was startled by that loud voice, I looked right and saw the security guard glaring at me.

Guard: Are you authorized to be here, little girl?

Japan: Oh! I-I-I just w-wanted to check out this lovely house.

Guard: This house, holds the emperor's valuable treasures and jewelry inside. No human is allowed to enter, unless granted permission, now begone with you! Qiang, escort this young lady away.

Qiang: Yes sir!

He looked at me, he was staring for a few seconds.

Guard: WELL?!

Qiang: O-on it! Follow me.

I followed this person who is known as Qiang. He looks young, kind of my age, and handsome too. 台湾 said this house was surrounded by countless guards, but I only see approximately 20.

Japan: I heard that house was supposed to be guarded by many soldiers, why isn't it though?

Qiang: It was, but there were no signs of break-ins, plus the city has an excessive amount of gold. Most of the guards went back to base.

I see that makes my job easier. Now to figure out how to go inside, the fence is climbable. How can I get rid of the guards without them detecting me? If I were to kill them, I'd have to lure all of them one by one, which will take a long time, I don't have any weapons on me, I wonder if I can cut their throats with my claws? Oh well, slow and steady gets things done.

Qiang: You shouldn't be here, stay this far from the fences.

I was deep in thoughts for a moment there, I forgot Qiang was still in front of me. I got an idea.

Japan: Can I ask you questions about the house you're protecting?

Qiang: ...Normally, I don't give out information to low-ranked people, but for a beautiful girl such as yourself, sure.

He smirked at me, this guy has a fine face. He acts like North, quiet, observed,  stern, and timid.

Japan: Why don't we go for a walk, and have a little conversation?

Qiang: I guess it wouldn't be too much of a harm to leave my post.

Japan: Excellent! Follow me.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere far away. After a bit of walking, I turned around to check if he was okay, he's been silent for minutes now, and I saw him looking at our intertwined hands, I should let him go.

Japan: Could you tell me what is inside that house?

Qiang: ...I heard it was rumored to be full of gold and other precious artifacts collected from the last war.