Blizzard

Mongolia breathed into his phone in order for it to receive some kind of warmth, he was still having a staredown with the eyes. He feared if he looked away from them, the thing would attack him... He took his gloves off with his shaking hands and rubbed his phone. He thought about running away, but that thing might be faster than him, who knows what will happen if he gets caught? So he couldn't take a such dire risk.

"Come on, work!" He panicked internally while pressing the power button, and surprisingly it turned on! "YES!" He turned the flashlight mode on and flashed it to the eyes...

It was a fox... it scurried away from the light, Mongolia let out a deep breath in relief, "Oh... just a mischievous fox... Haha... oh Mongolia, always panicking over nothing," he shook his head in embarrassment. After that, he concluded it was all in his imagination and resumed his way home.

Unbeknownst to his awareness, the fox watched him leave and was suddenly grabbed by its tail and sunk deep into the snow. Some screeching sound was heard... then it was silenced...

The next day, Russia woke up from the morning sun and did a little stretch, he went to the bathroom to wash himself up. When he was done with that, he joined his siblings downstairs waiting for him. "Good morning sleepyhead! Or should I say good afternoon?" Russia raised his eyebrow, "What? What time is it?" 

Ukraine looked at his wristwatch, "It's 12:25 PM, you arrived home very late, I can only guess where you've been to?" Russia grumbled and took a seat next to Kazakhstan who passed a bowl of каши, "We already ate our breakfast, so here you go brother!" Russia gave him a small smile and then scooped a sample into his mouth, the mushiness and sweetness were something he always enjoyed.

Belarus was wiping the plates while she looked out the window, "Oh dear... It doesn't look like the sky will be clearing today, rather strange, the forecast didn't mention anything about snowing for 4 days nonstop..."

"Not every weather reports are precise, people occasionally make errors, and besides, I love how much it is snowing." Kazakhstan's wings flapped with happiness. "*Gasp* We should decorate for Christmas! I'll bake us a nice домашний cake and a casserole. There shall be many beverages and salads."

Kazakhstan began bouncing at the terrific idea, "Yes! We can invite friends and neighbors! It'll be like a party!" Russia shook his head, not quite pleased with the idea, "Нет, нет! You know how I feel about crowded areas! There shall be no party!" They frowned at him, and Russia felt a little guilty for ruining their joy. "C-Can we at least invite one person?"

Russia couldn't deny his request when his brother with wings gave him that pleading look, he eventually gave in, "*Sigh* Fine... Only one, no one more. Understood?" It might not be much,  but his siblings were thrilled to hear that! "Great! I'm gonna go tell Canada!" Ukraine exclaimed. Russia grimaced at the choice of friend, "He always sticks with that goodie two shoes," He thought while shaking his head. 

"Do whatever you please, just don't disturb me," He stood up and walked up the stairs, presumably heading to his room. "I'm gonna go off to see Canada!" When he opened the door the pavement was covered in snow, "Oh my... Kazakhstan, hand me the shovel!" His brother brought out the tool and Ukraine swiped off the deep snow along his way. 

"I want to invite my friend Kyrgyzstan! What about you, sister?" Belarus rubbed her hands together and contemplated on who to invite. "I don't have anyone to consider... I'll think about it later, I need to get some ingredients for the celebration!" Belarus puts on her coat and dashed through the door. Kazakhstan waved goodbye and watched her get out of his view.

...

Canada and Ukraine were walking through the park in a snowy condition. "So... will you be there?" Ukraine asked, he just told him about the upcoming somewhat Christmas Party. Canada scratched the back of his head, "I don't know, love... I would rather spend the Holiday with my family... Also, your brother isn't exactly fond of me."