[Adventure 4] Isolation

-Mongolia's POV

...

*Sigh* 

I was laying down on the floor, only watching the white ceiling of my living room... Maybe I should check on what the others are doing. I turned on my computer and checked out some social media websites.

...

Ah, there they are, it seems my friends are having quite a fantastic moment together, I wonder why I wasn't invited? Viewing their selfies and posts, I don't know if I should smile at their joyfulness or frown at the lack of my presence. This reminds me of the time... before I was noticed...

-Flashback

...

Well... What should I do today? I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen, my pet cat Golia, rubbed its body on my legs, I smiled and gave his head a few pats; he purred at the contact. He must be hungry, I opened a can of cat food and put it into Golia's saucer, he dug his face into it as I heard low purrs come from him. Today is certainly... a sunny day, so why not go out for a walk? I could use some fresh air right now...

I changed to casual clothes and headed outside... It's gonna be just like last time, I wander around the countries like an idiot until the day passes. That's all I have been doing for the past couple of years anyway. I never thought of something new, it feels as if I'm in a rut, nothing ever changes here...

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pockets, I checked to see who was calling me... It was... China!? What would he want with me? I wouldn't lie, it's rare for China to call me like this. I answered the call.

Mongolia: Hello.

China: 蒙古! I'm glad you answered!

Mongolia: What is it Хятад, you needed something from me?

China: No, I just wanted to invite you for a special shindig!

Mongolia: Really? What is the occasion?

China: Nothing, I wanted to hang out with my closest friends!

Mongolia: Uh-huh... you consider me as a close friend? (I find that very hard to believe).

China: Yes yes, the others will be there too!

Mongolia: Who do you mean by others?

China: 韓國、日本、朝鮮, and 台灣... There will be milk tea!

Mongolia: ...Okay! I'll be there in a jiffy!

I quickly made it to China's country, he was telling the truth, the rest of my friends were there!

Japan: Oh, モンゴル, you're here too!

Mongolia: Y-Yes... is that okay?

South K: Of course it's okay, come on, 중국 is giving us a celebration for no reason. 

North K: I still think it's pointless, I have important things to do!

China: Be patient, 北朝鲜. The fireworks are about to start.

Fireworks? Now that sounds interesting! Wonderful, colorful fireworks exploded in the night sky, as we all stared deeply at them. Taiwan handed us his famous milk tea.

China: Like what you see?

South K: Yeah, I like what I'm seeing.

Mongolia: I've never seen fireworks this beautiful.

Taiwan: How do you all like the milk tea?

South K: It's good.

Japan: Tasty!