Game over

-Third-person POV

After the Lich King's demise, the undead race was no more, the Holy Kingdom was under no threat, and the King was overjoyed, he made a memorial for Paladin.

Excalibur: I am forever in your debt, oh great White Knight! You have done wonders for my Kingdom! 

The White Knighted nodded his head as he proudly smiled for doing a good deed.

Excalibur: But... there is one last thing you must do... save my daughter from the dragon. Here is the tower's location.

North Korea examined the map closely, the tower was a long walk, but they will make it.

Excalibur: You and your friends must be tired from your last mission, go, relax and rest, you all deserved it!

Excalibur clapped his hands, his servants came walking in, they had fancy butlers and maids. They escorted the four heroes to a special room. The servants opened the room, and they were met by a bright light. Behind the room was an amazing hot tub and a pool, with a table with two loungers, the table had candies and fruits, Japan, Mongolia, and South's eyes sparkled.

Japan: Oh... my... 神!

Japan hopped excitingly, she couldn't wait to take a dip in the hot tub.

...

South K: Ah, this is the life!

South melted inside the bubbling pool, whereas Japan was having fun swimming inside the pool, Mongolia was having some of the candies and fruits, and North was sleeping on the lounge. 

Japan: Honestly, I don't think I ever relaxed so hard!

Mongolia: Yeah, it can feel that way after working very hard.

South K: it's nice to have moments of peace, this hot tub is so warm it thaws all of my frostbites away. 

Japan: Cannonball!

Japan dived, causing water to splash onto others.

...

Japan: Well, that's enough water for one day, my fingers are getting pruney.

South K: Yeah, mine too.

Mongolia: And they ran out of sweets!

Japan and South dried themselves up and Mongolia nudged North to wake up. He blinked a few times and got up from the lounge. Just then, the door was opened by one of the caretakers of the castle. 

Butler: Your sire, the king calls for you and your companions, allow me to guide you.

North K: Hm.

After South and Japan dressed, they all followed him to a certain big room, in the room contained a huge table, with many luxurious, extravagant delicacies, made special for the heroes. They were mouth-watering, and the King sat in front of the long table.

Excalibur: White Knight! Have your bodies eased up?

North Korea nodded his head and the King smiled pleasingly.

Excalibur: Terrific! The chefs have been cooking diligently in the kitchen, they were honored to cook for you; they made all the dishes they could craft with the finest ingredients.

South K: Wow.

They all took their seats, and the King observed them take some piece of food into their mouth.

...

...

Excalibur: You know, do you four know about our tragic story?