A New World

-Third-person view

Taiwan dressed everyone and put a little makeup on them, eventually, they looked like one of the citizens. Since they were Asians, it would be impossible to tell them apart.

Japan: Oh what a beautiful dress I am wearing.

Japan had stars in her eyes, her cat ears were hidden under a straw hat, the dress was long enough to reach the floor, it was enough to conceal her tail. The guys didn't like it though, they felt embarrassed looking at themselves.

Mongolia: I don't like seeing myself wearing this, it triggers some bad memories of mine.

South K: Is it normal for dudes to dress up like girls in China?

Taiwan: You'd be surprised. Now let's go through our plan once more. You all spread out and get as much information as you can, whilst I inspect the time machine to see if I can rework it. You all have your disguises, it's good enough to fool China.

Mongolia: Alright, let's all head out now.

South K: I'm so nervous.

North K: Just try to calm down.

Japan: I can't wait to see new things.

Taiwan: Good luck.

They left except for Taiwan, he locked the doors as soon as they went out, he sat back in his chair and brought out the machine.

-Outside

The city was extremely crowded, the atmosphere was rather polluted, yet that doesn't negate the beautiful town. They've already started making cars and mining the underground.

Japan: This place does have some references to China.

North K: I agree.

South K: Meh, it's not that impressive if you ask me.

Mongolia: Let's try not to look suspicious, split up, and gather details.

South K: But how are we gonna contact each other?

Japan: We still have our phones...do we?

Everyone checked the inside of their pockets, they did have their phones.

Mongolia: I'm not too confident about our phones, this is an ancient time when powerlines weren't invented yet. We can't call or message each other, because there are no signal carriers.

Japan: Darn.

South K: Wait, I can make a small microphone chip!

Japan: Really!? That's cool.

South K: However, I need to require all of your phones, they have the perfect sufficient materials to make it. One phone, one chip.

Mongolia and North both gave their smartphones to South, Japan looked sadly at her phone, she had thousands of pictures and videos stored inside, most of those memories would be gone, but given the circumstances, they're in right now, she made a decision.

Japan: Well, I guess my phone can be useful one last time for me.

South K: Thank you Japan. I'll need time, and a private place to build the chips, so I'm going somewhere deserted.

North K: I'm going to get information on their weaponry.

Mongolia: I will acquire info about these townspeople and their history.

South K: Then good luck and be careful, Let's all meet each other at the town center 2 days later.

Japan: さようなら.

She goes west.

North K: 안녕.

North went east.

Mongolia: Баяртай.

Mongolia walked north.

South Korea's POV

I should try and find a private place where I won't be disturbed, where could that place be though? I walked around, there were many shops and stores, I noticed a few factories were there, how could they already have built one this fast? I mean...China said he was here 3 weeks ago. I felt lost, split from the rest, I realized how confident I was with the rest. There was a chair in front of me, I sighed and took a seat. People walked passed me, they didn't care to look, guess this disguise is deceiving after all. Think South, think! Where can you find a private place, without any bother? Hmm... Then I figured it out. I find a tool shop, I can get the necessary equipment I need. Knowing China, I'm sure he made some people build a tool shop, I just gotta find it.

North Korea's POV

China, we both share the same idea, if I know you well, you must have set up a military force somewhere, as soon as I find it, I'm destroying them all. We'll see who has the better firepower. I'll prove to you that my nukes are much stronger than they look. I walked around the city, all these people accidentally bumping into me, such a drag. This country is only started developing, so they shouldn't have made many guns or tanks. I'll be honest, their factory is emitting so much smoke, the people here must be working hard. China, you never did find machines useful, so that's why you make people do all the work.

Japan's POV

Taiwan-kun needs the blueprint of the machine, if I can get it, we will all get out of here. Taiwan said it was on top of the valley, he also said it was surrounded by soldiers, and they all had guns. Perhaps I can stealthily sneak in and take the blueprint without any guards noticing. I looked up to see the giant mountains, just as Taiwan said, the storage house was there. It seems I'll be walking for a few hours.

Mongolia's POV

I walked with my head low, I don't want to see what this town has to offer, everything reminds me of my enslaved days, all those years of torment, I'll never forget them. Every dynasty of China is weak, they all break somehow. I Just need to find the right people, start a revolution, turn them against each other, that's how it all starts. But first, I need intel about China himself and the affiliation of his people.