Old grudge

Mongolia's POV

So is this the gate they were talking about? It's just as they described it. The others aren't here, guess we must've gone far away from each other. Should I go back and show it to them? But what if it disappears, or I can't find it again? 

making my decision, I took every step carefully and walked inside with my arm shielding my eyes.

When the light faded away, I found myself inside a... mansion? Then, I heard something in the other room, stealthily, I tiptoed and peeked. I saw Russia sitting on a throne, made of vodka bottles, the funny thing was the throne was also on top of alcoholic drink piles. I stood in front of him, he didn't seem to have heard me, because he was still gulping down a drink.

Mongolia: *Clears throat*

Russia: О Боже! Mongolia, you scared me.

Mongolia: Извини за это, but, why are you sitting on bottles of alcoholic beverages stacked up like that?

Russia: Behold, my kingdom of водка! I am the vodka king!

He pulls out a crown and sets it on top of his head, I'll have to admit, it's cute seeing him smile and be happy, the dream he's living in doesn't seem too harmful. 

Russia: Что ты здесь делаешь?

Mongolia: I'm not sure myself, Орос, that light conveyed me here.

Russia: What light?

Mongolia: It's a long story...

-Germany's POV

What am I gonna do? It's hopeless to sit here and wait for my father to come back. I paced around trying to devise a plan, there is no way of escaping this, I hope my friends are safe.

Poland: Uhh...

Poland must be waking up! I grabbed my jail bars, Poland got up holding his head, wasn't long until he noticed where he was.

Poland: Co? This isn't my home!

Germany: Poland!

Poland: Niemcy! Where are we?!

Germany: Okay, just calm down, relax, and breathe.

Poland was hyperventilating, he took a few breathing exercises, and got a hold of himself.

Poland: Tell me what's going on.

Germany: Alright... do you remember anything? 

Poland: I remember going to bed, and the next thing I know I woke up here!

Germany: This may sound unsettling, but you're still asleep.

Poland stared at me as if I were crazy.

Poland: Then if that's the case, I should wake up, right?

Germany: *Inhales* No, you won't, trust me, I've been trapped here for who knows how long.

Poland: I don't understand, you are awake and walking, but you're still... sleeping? I don't know what's going on anymore.

Germany: The core thing here is that you're awake, it's not gonna take-

*SLAM*

Germany: Oh, no! He's here.

Poland: Kto tu jest?

???: Oh, Sohn! 

He came down the stairs, Poland whimpered at the sight of him.