A-museum

South Korea's POV

"Good luck!" The mysterious shadow faded away, "Wait! I still have more... Questions... *Sigh*", How did I end up here? ... Oh yeah, I fell and landed on this hard tile, which didn't break my fall at all! Some odd shadow-like person came out of nowhere and started asking me a lot of questions. It got mad at the mention of Mongolia, he must have done something to piss whatever that "thing" was. The place I'm at right now gives me the creeps! There were a few statues and paintings; I found some interesting, but most were discomforting.

This "museum" had four rooms, two on the bottom left and right, and another two upstairs on the second floor. I figured I should go check the big one first. Strangely enough, no doors seem to be around here... Well, except for two, it was located on the second floor left and inside the right room. I tried the right room handle, yet it wouldn't budge, guess I needed a key to open it... But how should I know where it is? 

The room on the left had a statue of a man with a fancy suit and a woman wearing a beautiful wedding dress, they were holding each other close. The room on the right possessed murals of hands, I wonder why? Who had the bright mind to paint hands on the wall? There was a Safe inside the wall, look's like it needs a six-digit number to gain access. I tried some random numbers, having high hopes it would be correct, but the word "Wrong" appeared, making me groan in frustration.

The second-floor left room was impossible to see... so I didn't bother going in. If only I had light, then maybe I could see... I have seen everything so far, yet not a single thing could be useful. I leaned to the wall and sighed, I'm gonna be stuck here... Forever... Maybe I should try guessing the code to the safe from 1 to 999999. I have an eternity, so it's a perfect time to start, right?

And so I did, I lost fascination as soon as I reached 100, "That's 100 down... Just... 999899 more to go! yay..." trying my best to be optimistic about it. I finally gave out when I made it to 1000, how long have I been doing this? Feels like hours. 

*Clink* 

What was that? It sounded like it came from there! ... There were many pots around the room, how did I not realize that? "Oh 韓国, you dummy," that's what I imagine Japan would say to me if she were here. I dipped my hand inside and searched, I felt something in my hand, and when I pulled it out my eyes brightened with joy. "A candle, thank you!" Now all I need is something to light you up with... But what though? I mean, there are numerous vases and pots out there, I should check them all. 

I clumsily broke a few, although, I did find a paper with things written on it. "Something to make it official," What does it mean by that?" ... "Ugh, duh, hello South, a wedding ring!" Now that I mentioned it, when I looked close to the two statues the bride didn't have a ring. So it must be around somewhere. The bottom right and left rooms were cleared, the only thing unchecked was the top right room. I saw a few pots, and so I searched inside all of them, luckily, I managed to grab something. It was... a doodle? it was a drawing of a butterfly, circle, square, cat, clock, and sun, for some reason they were perfectly aligned in order. I suppose this is something I shoulder figure out later.

Hmm? I inspected closely to the drawing to look for anything suspicious, out of nowhere, a light was flickering at me. When I turned around, there was a painting of stars in the night sky. Why is it shining though? I walked closer to it, it's like the painting was... Real? Wait! Hold on a second, is this? One odd thing was inside the painting, there was a glimmering ring disguised as one of the stars. I pulled it out of the painting, suddenly all the stars came out, making me trip back. The stars flew and attached themselves to the ceiling, slightly brightening up the place. That was remarkable, I stared long at the stars, my eyes glimmering with interest, but I'm getting distracted, I should bring this ring back to the statue.