Taiwan

-Third-person view

Our adventurers have been in prison for a whole week now, they spent days trying to figure out what just happened.

North K: Okay, let me sum everything up. We searched for China all over the world only to end up back in his house, then we found a weird time machine that sent us back to the Shang dynasty days. China who is the ruler of half of the world plans to invade the rest of the existing countries.

South K: If that happens the future will be altered badly. We can't let that happen, we must take action.

North K: How do you think we'll do that? We are trapped in this prison cell, with no chance of escaping.

South K: We'll think of something out...what are you doing Mongolia?

Mongolia: I'm trying to contemplate an escape plan, I have one idea, but the chances are very low.

Japan: Desperate times call for desperate measures Mongolia-sama, we have nothing to lose.

Then, Mongolia stood up and walked closer to the bars, a security guard was sitting on a chair listening to their conversation, he was suspicious of them because they were speaking the language English, which is unknown in this century.

Mongolia: Hey! Your ruler Shang World, do you enjoy taking orders from him?

Security Guard: Of course I do! You'd beg for the emperor to give you a purpose in life!

Mongolia: Really? Cause I've known China all my life now, I know that he is just a coward with no manners or respect for others.

Security Guard: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LOW OF HIM! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Mongolia: Yes I do, a weak, arrogant, control freak who would do anything to have eyes on him.

Security Guard: NOW LISTEN HERE YOU!

The guard stepped closer to Mongolia, this gave him a chance to lift him by the throat with one arm. Unbeknownst to others but Mongolia was very strong in strength and strategy.

Security Guard: *Gasp*

The guard was slowly being suffocated, attempting desperately to get air into his chest. Yet his efforts were futile, the guard's struggles lessened, his eyes were rolled back, his arms gave out, and the guard passed away.

Mongolia: South, check his pockets for keys.

South looked at the dead guy, he put his hands into his pocket, lucky for them, the cell keys were in there. South Pulled it out.

South K: I got it.

North K: Nice!

Japan: Awesome.

They unlocked the prison cell, they inspected for any more guards. The deceased guard did have a gun with him, it was a Browning hi-power. North picked the gun up and handed it to South K, which surprised him.

North K: You're a better shot than I am. Take this gun, I'd be more comfortable with you having it.

South K: Thanks, bro!

South K checked how much ammo the gun had, the gun possessed 17 bullets. 17 bullets can take 17 lives when shot fatally. He made sure, the gun was reloaded.

The group sneakily went through room by room, whenever a resident walks by, they find a hiding place to not get caught. They were getting so close to getting out of here when a certain door captured their attention. The door had the Taiwan symbol on it, the blue sky with a white sunJapan: Is this what I think it is?

Japan opened the door without making much noise, the others were behind her. Taiwan was sitting on a chair looking at a mirror, he seemed troubled and saddened by something.

Japan: 台湾!

He looked back and saw Japan, Japan jumped on him and started nuzzling him.

Taiwan: Oh My GOD! You guys are here!? I've missed you so much.

South K: 대만, glad to see you're okay.

Taiwan: You too, but how did you guys get here?

South K: We used the time machine, and it sent us back here.

Taiwan: Quick! Someone lock the door.

North K shut the door hard and locked it.

Taiwan: I'm so glad all of you are here, China has gotten insane.

Mongolia: We know, he told us his intention to us.

Taiwan: I'm pleased that you're here as well, Mongolia.

Taiwan and Mongolia shook hands. Taiwan offered everyone to sit down, while he tells his point of view of the story.

Taiwan: As you all know, China did build a time machine, he showed it to me first, I was impressed, what he has accomplished could get him praised by every country in the world, when he tried to tell the others, he was ignored and ridiculed by them. Something snapped within him, he went to Britain to retrieve Honk Kong only to absorb him later. Honk Kong tried his best to deny him, nonetheless, he was too powerful. After that, he used his time machine to send us back way into the past. With his knowledge, he was promoted to an emporer, he took down a few societies.

Japan: Why does he need you though?

Taiwan: Apparently, I'm his second in command, his sidekick, his loyal companion, his faithful ally. I don't appreciate what he is doing, I've been planning a way to stop him ever since we got here.

Mongolia: Well, he is not the only one with brains in this world, we're just as developed than that power-hungry lunatic.

South K: That is correct! We will help you defeat your brother.

Japan: And return everything to normal.

Taiwan: I knew I could trust you.

North K: ...

North K was a bit anxious, sure, China went into the past to rule the world, but deep inside of North, China was still his friend, he did aid him many times, and maybe China is the one that needs help right now. 

Taiwan: I just remembered, do you still have the time machine?

South K: Yeah, it's in my pocket, but I think it's broken.

Taiwan: Yes it was, China made two of them, he gave one to me, but it was a little faulty, so I couldn't risk it, that's why I left it in China's drawer. Look's like it only had one use.

Mongolia: Do you know how to repair it?

Taiwan: I can't...not without the information...! I just realized China had the blueprint for the time machine, he brought it here with him, and he kept it hidden in the high valley surrounded by thousands of soldiers, with guns! It's in a chest inside a safe inside a house, all the goods, gold, and luxury is inside it. If you 4 manage to retrieve it, then bring it to me, I can fix the machine here, and we can all stop China before he went back.

Mongolia: That that'll be our priority, I need you to share your knowledge of this place and buildings, we are also gonna need disguises to blend in with the crowd.

Taiwan: I can order the servents here to bring me face paints and brand new clothes

South K: Aww, yeah! A heist! Let's do this team EA!

South Korea put his hand out, soon everyone put their hands in.

Everyone: Team EA!